BTS ~ Plane crash (part 4 of the mission to kidnapped.)

"Thank you Nashville!" Namjoon shouted through the microphone as they all where leaving the stage. It were long days, they did three concerts in the last three days, today was the last one of the world tour.

When all the boys where backstage, it was like their bodies just gave in. Sweat is dripping from their faces and it all over their body, legs are shaking for the tension and all the dancing.

"I proud of everyone." Namjoon says as the boys are finally sitting down. "Thank you." He says to everyone, also the staff and everyone who helped with the whole tour.

"Let's get you all in the shower and in fresh clothes." One of the staff says as he helps Jin up.

It wasn't weird that the staff helped them, it was just part of the job. The others boys got helped up if they needed. Yoongi as always didn't like it when other people where tasting him, but even know his whole body was just out of energy and he was leading on Taehyung who just smiled at his hyung and the affention he got.

"You did good." Yoongi whispers soft to Taehyung as leans on the younger boy.

"Boys, you have one hour to get ready get your things form here. In 4 hours our privet plane will leave back to Korea!" the manager yells thourgh the whole backstages so every member can hear it as they are all in a different dressing room taking a shower.

We could say that it may just be because they are boys, but within 30 minutes 6 boys are sitting on the cough waiting for the last member.

They don't even look up when, Jimin, is coming out of the room 15 minutes later than the others.
"Did you all see that meme of Suga someone had printed out?" He says, it was like his shower gave him back a little of the energy he normally had.
"Yeah! And Gues what!" Jin says looking at his friend next to him close in ages.
"What.." Yoongi says looking at the oldest.
"I got it right here!" Jin says puling out the Suga paper head on a stick. The boys begin the laugh as Yoongi stand up and walks away.
"I am going to leave now." He says, but even though he seems cold, his eyes smile, just enough so the boys now it ok.

"Come we ned to go." Hoseok says as he sees that the staff is packing the last things up.
"Are we going to eat first?" Jungkook says looking at all his hyungs.
"Yess please! It feels like I am starving!" Jin says.
"you always are." Jimin says as Jin looks up a bit offended.
"He is not wrong hyung, and there is nothing wrong with eating as much as you and still be world wide handsome." Taehyung says as Jin pushing him aside with a smile and he poses his hands under his head to show it off.

Hours past as they eat and everyone is getting ready to leave for the plane back to korea.

"I will be home soon, I missed you." Taehyung says on the phone smiling soft as a tears escapes his eyes. Jimin sees his soulmate on the phone and stands next to him with a hand on his shoulder.
"Hello dad." Jimin says making Taehyung smile soft as Taehyungs dad reacts back to Jimin. Hanging up the phone Jimin hugs Taehyung.
"You will see them soon." Jimin says as he wipes Taehyung tears with his hands.

"I am sorry, it stupid." Taehyung says, looking away avoiding the further hug.
"No, it's not. It's ok to miss them, I miss them too. We haven't seen them in almost 6 month." Jimin says.
"I know, but I have a really weird feeling." Taehyung says.
"What?" Hoseok asks as he enters the room with the two younger man.
"I don't know, like something is going to be wrong." Taehyung says.
"I am sure you are just really nervous." Hoseok says, trying to calm down his friend.
"Are you ok?" Jimin ask Hoseok as he noticed the look on his face.
"Yeah yeah, I was just thinking about what happened in the last year." Hoseok starts. "first the kidnapping, then the car accident, the world tour, it all went so fast."

Taehyung get chills all over his body thinking back about the kidnapping and the accident. He still has nightmares, but hasn't told anyone about them. Something he woke up screaming in the hotel rooms but he always told them that he can't remember why he screamed. The truth was he knows, he is still afraid, always looking over his shoulder, not really sure why.

"Yeah, you are right. I still remember you crying because you couldn't dance for two weeks because of the spleen." Jimin says with a smile on his face.
"Yeah yeah, I am sure you remember more than that." Hoseok says, looking a bit embarrassed.
"Stop bullying Hobi." Taehyung says holding Hoseok arm making bot man smile.
"GUYS!" The voice of Jin reverberate through the hall.
"Coming!" All the boys yell back running to the plane and getting in.

All of them taking their places, Namjoon and Yoongi sitting next to each other, Namjoon with a book in his hand but still looking outside and Yoongi with headphone on. Hoseok is sitting with Taehyung and Jimin in the front while Jin and Jungkook are sitting in the back with some other staff setting up a game.

Within minutes the planes wheeles start to roll.
"Off to Korea we go!!!" Jin says loud making the others smile. It was a hard year. A lot has happened but now they were going home again. They will have 3 week off to relax and see their family, smiling as they now hang in the air.

They where now flying for like 4 hours when the seats belt light light up, making the boys look up weird. Then a scream form the cockpit made them all look up and with that the plane started to vibrate.

"We lost the power to the left wing." They heard.
"We need to land." Another voice says and then without a warning the plane went down. Nose first making the boys lean to the front of the seat, if they weren't wearing the belt they would have fall out of their seats.
"I told you." Taehyung says soft to Jimin taking his hand as they both look at each other.
"We will be fine." Jimin says, but the truth is he doesn't know. He needs that to tell himself so e will be ok. Hoseok starts screaming by now, he doesn't like it at all, he doesn't even like a rollercoaster.

"Hobi, take my hand." Taehyung says soft making Hoseok open his eyes and stop screaming. His shaky hands go towards Taehyung hands as he take it. Than closing his eyes again and squeeze Taehyung hand as hard as he can, he is so afraid. But who isn't.

"I love you members and staff." Hoseok screams.
"Hobi we are not going to die!" Jin screams back.
"You don't know that!" Jungkook screams now, his voice filled with fear.
"We are all going to be alright. Just hold on to the seats, try to take deep breaths and stay calm." One of the staff members says.

The plane was now getting closer and closer tothe ground.
"Be ready for impact." the pilot says as they feel the plane hit some trees andthen land on the ground with a loud bang. Making all the people inside the planelose conscious.