Taehyung (V) ~ Identity crisis

First of all I really wanna say I am sooo sorry. This is a request that I should have written a long long time ago but I didn't safe it right. So lets just hope that this will turn out the way you want to. Thank you for being patient and kind @softlavenderflower! I also took the request of @Unsaid-Things hope you enjoy!

A slap in his face, a kick in his stomach, a cigarette being pushed out on his arms, followed by a kick on his nose. His vision turning black...

Waking up on the cold floor, his whole body hurting and covered in blood stains. A pool of blood on the ground as he sits up. Not remembering any of it.
"No no no."

Taehyung tears are streaming down his faces as sobs escapes his mouth, softly whispering the word no over and over again.

"Tae?" a soft voice was heard in the room but didn't get a reaction. Slowly moving towards the crying boy, Jimin took a seat next to Taehyung on his bed only to notice that the boy was still sleeping.

"Ahw Taehyung." Jimin whispers as he tries to wipe the tears away with his hand but they kept on coming back, Jimin turns of the small light in the room next to Taehyung but even that doesn't wake the boy.
"Tae?" Jimin says shaking the boy a little to wake him up, feeling that his skin was burning.

The sound of sobs stops as Taehyung slowly opens his eyes being greeted by Jimin angelic faces.
"Jimin?" Taehyung says, his voice cracking as he sits up not understanding why Jimin is sitting in next to him on the bed frame. But he remembers his dream clearly, or not his dream, a flashback, a memory that has been haunting him for years now.
"Are you ok?" Jimin asks as he once again wipes away the tears of his friend. Taehyung can't speak as he thinks back for a moment, so he just nods.

"Must have been a really nasty dream." Jimin says as he notices that Taehyung doesn't want to talk about it. Again Taehyung just nods as he goes closer to Jimin to get a hug from his soulmate.

"I think you are getting a fever Tae." Jimin says as he feels the warmth from Taehyung against his body and the fast racing heart beat of the boy.
"Do you feel ok? Not sick or anything?"

Sick? Yeah he feels awful, sick to his stomach, the thoughts the dreams it keeps coming back making him even sicker thinking about it and still not remembering what had happened. So yes he does feel sick, sick of the feeling of not knowing.

"I feel fine." Taehyung says soft breaking free from the hug.
"You sure? I mean you can talk to me."
"I know, but I do not feel sick or anything."

It is quiet for a moment.
"it is still early you want to go back to sleep?" Jimin asks as he knows that he himself is still really tired. Taehyung just nods, not sure if he can get any sleep.

Jimin doesn't walk back to his own bed as he get in next to Taehyung who just looks up weird for a second.
"I am here." Is all Jimin says as he makes himself comfi before he falls asleep. Taehyung smiles soft as he hugs Jimin and even though he didn't except it he falls asleep.

Around 3 hours later Jimin is the first to wake up and smiles softly as he sees Taehyung sleeping. He smiles even more as he hears him talking in his sleep.

It isn't that supriseing and all the members find it cute, Jimin gets out of his bed to take a shower. Just as Hoseok walks into the room to wake the boys. Seeing Jimin just disappearing into the bathroom and he walks up to Taehyung.

He also smiles as he hear the soft talks from Taehyung and he listens a bit.

"No."
'What have I done?"
"Why?"

The voice is soft and it is almost inaudible but Hoseok looks up weird, as he comes closer and keeps listening to Taehyung.

"I didn't mean to."
"Why can't I remember."
"I what?"