Taehyung (V) ~ It just too much

This is a one request from @Inasa27, I thought I already had a chapter like this but I am not sure so please enjoy this chapter! 

Hope you all had a wonderfull Christmas for the people celebrating the holiday! THis is my little present (a day later) for you all. it might not be the best work i put out there and i am sorry for uploading so little wish i had more time!!!

Taehyung was looking at his phone, it was 3 am in the morning and he was staring at his schedule for the day.

First he needs to be at the filming set for Hwarang, than right after that he needs to go to vocal practice, than back to the set to film another scene. The members told him if he could make it he should also go the dance practice right after.

But right now, he was just sitting on the edge of his bed struggling to get out. The pain in his body was too much, the muscles are hurting with every move. He had a headache for the last week but the medication he took was not helping him at all. If anything it was making him feel more sick by the day.

Maybe it was due the fact that he hasn't had a proper meal in weeks as filming his first drama was also coming to gather with the big tour they are going on and have to prepare for and he is just running around from one point to the other without even realising the time. He hasn't had the feeling of feeling hungry at all as his body was just to busy.

He needs to remember his lines, he needs to remember his dance steps, he needs to remember the way the character shows emotion, or how he himself, V, was doing on the dance floor or how his voice sounds in the microphone in the studio.

He didn't want to complain to any of his bangtan brothers, he also didn't want to complain to his Hwarang brothers.

Over the months of filming Taehyung has gotten close with a few of the cast members making him feel totally at home. He was struggling at first with his new busy lifestyle and some of the cast members, mostly Park Hyungsik and Park Seojoon are helping him out a lot with the way he should acted. They loved Taehyung like a little brother but they couldn't lie that they saw that the young man was struggling in life.

Every single time the older man tried to talk to taehyung about his health the boy simply laughs and says he is ok, he is just tired as it is just a lot on the moment but he is doing just fine.

Just fine...

If only that was close to the truth.

If the cast members didn't worry about him, his band members would. They kept on asking the same questions over and over again. It was like he was having the same conversation at two different timepoint on the day, he didn't want any one to worry about him but it was getting harder and harder to hide what he felt.

Taehyung was staring at the lines in his script as he was trying to remember the words he needs to say. But his eyelids are getting heavier the longer he was staring at the letters and for the first time in weeks the letters seem to dance on the paper. He tries to focus but the letters just keep on dancing in front of him and it even makes him feel dizzy just to look at it.

He puts the script down and stands up to walk towards the fridge to get a cold bottle of water to keep him awake. As he is standing the room starts to sway a bit and he stumbles but doesn't fall, still catching the attention of the other actors in the room.

"You ok?" A voice asks looking at him worried.
"yeah sorry Hyung, I just stood up to fast." Taehyung answers looking at his friend. "I'm going to grab a bottle of water you want some too?"

Seojoon looks worried at his younger friend as he shakes his head no.
"But let me get it for you. We can go over the lines if you want to." Seojoon asks a bit worried as he sees the black circles under Taehyungs eyes, a pale face and he is softly shaking. Taehyung smiles, thanking the world for having such good friends as he nods and sits down again as Seojoon walks away but come back within seconds with two bottles of water.
"I thought you didn't want one." Taehyung says a bit sassy to get the mood up.
"Yeah but I thought why not, gotta keep my voice smooth you know." Seojoon says smiling as he opens the script and Taehyung struggle to open te bottle for a second.