Taehyung (V) ~ Painless

So this is a request from @nrl-dreamer hope you and everyone will enjoy it!

Pain.

Pain is something Taehyung doesn't feel, not the physical pain at least. Mentally he can feel it, but the reel pain, the feeling of something burning inside of you or the fact that you bump into something hard. That is a feeling Taehyung can and will never understand.

It is not that he doesn't bleed when he falls, no he does. It is not that he doesn't get bruises or anything because he also gets them. He just doesn't feel when and how they got there.

Taehyung was very young when his parents became quiet aware that he was full of bruises everytime he came home from school or everytime he left to school. They had multiple conversation with teacher about if something had happened but that always ended up with a no.

Than one day one teacher accused Taehyung family of abusing him at home as the bruises become worse and worse. For a week Taehyung was taken from his home as he parents kept fighting for him to come back.

After going to the doctor they had realized that Taehyung has the condition called CIPA, this is the condition were you body doesn't give signals to your brain correctly making him immune to feel pain as his body couldn't send pain signals.

Taehyung was only 5 at that time, so he remembers flashes of it all. Everytime he fell, bumps into something, someone punched him, he wouldn't cry of give any reacting because he simply didn't feel it.

Now years later Taehyung is used to hide the condition for people, such as his brother, some of the staff knew. But that is because they had to see his medical records as he started as a trainee. But nobody ever asked him about it.

Hiding it for the members was the hardest job he ever had to do, they are boys. They sometimes fight for fun, dance and fall, everything brothers can do they do and that sometimes let to being hurt.

But Taehyung never felt that, so sometimes it was really hard to know how far he could go. He couldn't feel it but others did how much do they feel?

So he was always holding back, letting everyone think that he was just a little weaker than the others. Making sure that nobody will worry about him as everyone has a lot on their minds. On the other hand why would he tell it is he simple didn't feel it anyways.

****

"BOYS IT IS TIME COME OUT!" the manager yelled making everyone in the room look up. Today they were filming a music video, it was outside. The sun was shining bright at the horizon and the sky was clear blue.

The boys just got dressed in their first outfits as they got out of the camper that was rented for them today.
"It is way to hot to dance in this weather." Seokjin complains as he could feel himself burning already without standing in the sun.

"This means that we need to work as efficient and perfect as possible so we can leave before the sun is at his highest point." Yoongi says as the looks at the time on his phone. The boys nod and all go towards their position. The filming starts and even though it is warm outside and the sun is burning on their faces they dance perfectly.

After filming the individual scenes it is time for the scenes with the dancers.
"Ok a five minute break!" the director says looking at the boys so they can sit and get their make-up fix as the sweat is taking over and making it disappear from their faces.

"Is something wrong hyung?" Jungkook asks as he looks at the oldest of the members as he looks at his phone.
"No just some weird comments." Jin answers back, not really sure if he should share what he is reading.
"For just a weird comment you act weird." Namjoon says soft as he is sitting next to the older in the chair. He slowly shows Namjoon the screen on his phone, not really sure how this is going to turn out.