Taehyung (V) ~ Loss

This is about the time Taehyuns lost his beloved grandma... Of course this is not the true story. This was an resquest but the person wants to stay anonymous

Today is a 'normal' day in the life of a Bangtan Boy, they where touring around the world and where in the Philippines. In a few hours they would have a fan meeting all the boys where really excited, they where living their dream.

"Jimin, have you seen my phone?" Jungkook ask looking around in his room, throwing everything on the ground.
"Last time I saw it is was on the nightstand, but don't ask me if it isn't there." Jimin answers from the bathroom.

Jungkook looks at the nightstand but his phone wasn't there, a knock on the door made him look up, he walks up and opens the door to see Taehyung standing in the hallway, eyes red, face full with tears, his breathing is out of control and his whole body is trembling.

"Tae?" Jungkook says soft as he looks at his youngest hyung, not really sure what is happening or what is wrong with the young man in front of him. Jimin who was doing his hair in the bathroom hears the soft sound if Jungkooks voices, the soft snobs of his soulmate and within a second he is standing in front of Jungkook catching Taehyung who is falling in his arms crying. Jimin takes Taehyung further in the room before they fall on there knees, Jungkook closes the door as he looks confused at Jimin. Jimin is looking concerned at his friend in his arms, the boy hasn't spoken. Not one single word.

"Tae, what is wrong?" Jimin ask soft, stroking Taehyungs hair and letting him cry on his chest.
"S...Sh...ee.. Gggo...nnee" Taehyung says with snobs in between. Not really sure if Jimin heard it right.
"Who is gone?"
"M...my.. Nan..." Taehyung snobs even harder, with that the grip on Jimin got stronger and the snobs become louder.
"I am so sorry Taetae." Jimin says as tears start to roll down his face too.
Jimin looks at Jungkook, with the get the others look, Jungkook nods and with that he walks out of the door. Leaving Taehyung in Jimin arms crying like there is no tomorrow.

Jungkook knock on the door of Taehyungs room, that he shares with RM and J-hope.
"Namjoonie? Hobi?" Jungkook waits for answer, Namjoon opens the door and looks at the maknea.
"Something wrong?" Namjoon ask.
"Taehyung grandma passed away." Jungkook says, Namjoon looks up.
"That explains why he run out the room a hour ago." He says soft.
"I will go tell Jin and Yoongi." Jungkook says before walking up to the next door.

As everyone had heard the sad news about the passing of Taehyung grandma they walk up to Jimin and Jungkooks room. As they open the door Taehyung is still in Jimin arms, he isn't crying as much anymore.

"We are so sorry to hear this Tae, we are here for you." Jin was the first one to break the silence, Taehyung looks up, his face is drained of any colour and his eyes are red, his face is puffy.
"We can cancel the fanmeeting and everything we have planned today." Namjoon says looking at the boy. Nobody is saying anything as everyone is finding a place to sit down.
"No no, we have to continue. I really would like to keep it between us. I will not disappoint ARMY, and I really would like process it all first." Taehyung says looking at his brothers.
"You are sure? We can also say that you are not feeling up to it." Yoongi says.
"No, no please. I am fine." Taehyung says. But everyone in that room knows that he is lying.
"We keep it between us.. but don't push us away." Hoseok says hugging Taehyung tight.

The room stays quiet, they will support Taehyung all in their own way. The fan meeting was coming closer so the boys where getting ready.

The fanmeeting was amazing fore everyone, everyone was smiling, laughing, talking, like nothing had ever happened. Like Taehyung grandma hasn't passed away, or at least as Taehyung hasn't heard from it. The day went by slowly, Taehyung was trying to smile through the pain and sadness and it was like no Army had noticed at all, at least that is what he though.