Seokjin (Jin) ~ Nothing I'm fine

So for everyone: I am sorry it is taking so long to write request. Please understant that i try my best to write as fast as possible but can not do more than that. I will write every request I accepted just with a lot of time, I really try to write the request within two month but it is difficult! Please understand and enjoy!!

This is a request from @CRANExsidneetfanfic enjoy!

Seokjin woke up in cold sweat, literally, the bedsheets were all wet and it felt like his whole body just walked under a waterfall. Tears are streaming down his soft cheeks, his heart is beating faster than car wheels can turn and his whole body can not stop shaking.

He gets out of his bed and walks to the bathroom, he turns on the shower, it is only 4 am in the morning and they have practice today at 8 am. He steps under the running water, it is warm, it is like the 100th shower he had taken this week but he still felt as dirty as ever.

He closes his eyes as he feels the water running down his body, he really wants to scream, right now, in this moment. But he can't and he knows that, he slowly slides down against the wall in the shower as the water keeps running. His knees are pulled up to his chest as he tries to calm himself down.

But it doesn't matter how hard he tries, he can still feel the hands, he can still feel the breathing in his neck and the lips on his body. He just wished he could have screamed on that moment. But there was something stuck in his mouth making it hard to scream, make a sound or even breath normally. He can still feel the hands on his body, going down everywhere. There was a rope on his wrists with were tied up to a pipe at the side of the wall.

Tears streaming down his cheeks as he tries to remove the thoughts in his mind.

Nothing mattered, nothing would disappear, he could still hear the voice. He could still remember how it all went down, he wished he had saw the signs, how could he has been this stupid? They were trained for this, how could he ever let this happen to him...

****

"Kim Seokjin?" a soft voice spoke through the hallways of the big building, Jin turned around to meet the voice and was met with a small woman with a kind smile on her face. Her hair black and she was wearing a black dress.
"Yes?" He had answered, she could have been just a staff member, she was in the building after all.
"I am sorry to bother you, but my colleague already left and I need to lift something. But it is just to heavy for me, you are the first person I see, can you maybe help me?" Her kind smile made space for n awkward smile, Seokjin could nothing but feel empathy for the woman how could he not help her out.
"Of course." He says walking towards the woman into a room with a lot of boxes. "With one do you need help with?"
"Let's start with that one." The woman says pointing towards a big box standing next to a pipe, the moment Seokjin bowed down to get the box of the ground, he quickly got his hands and tied a rope around them and also around the pipe so he could go anywhere.

"YAH! Let go!" Seokjin voice was loud and in shock. But the fact that he opened his mouth was the perfect time for the woman to shove something in there. It was a sock, the fact that she shove it in his mouth so fast and far made it hard for to breath. But he kept struggling against her as he tried to get free.

How can a woman so small be so strong, that was the question Jin could get out of his head. He was stronger right?

Jin didn't stop struggling even though the woman warned him many times that he should and as he didn't listen she kicked him in the stomach making him land on his knees on the hard ground.

She went to lean over his back as she softly whispers: "Just enjoy the ride, if you keep struggling I need to hurt you and that pretty face of you more. But mostly if you keep struggling I am sure I can get one of the others just as easily in this room and than you just have to watch me on them."