BTS ~ the last flight (part 6 of the mission to kidnapped.)

Grasping for air Taehyung is laying on the cold floor of the plane. He sees his friends disappear, walking behind that devil of a woman. Feeling the anger, feeling the guilt, seeing her leave with his members, his brothers. He watch as they where totally out of side before he tried to stand up. The bullet had hit around the shoulder, he knew he had lost a lot of blood. But he tied something around him to stop the bleeding, the pain was unbearably but he tried to catch his breath.

The woman did indeed leave a cell phone, but he knew he couldn't do anything for about 15 minutes to be sure that she was gone. He smiles as he looks at his pols, his watch was with them. His watch with a tracker. He got it as a birthday present from the boys because he was always forgetting to collect his things all around a room.

He slowly looks around, the other staff members gather around Namjoon, he was pale, like really pale. As if the blood has left his whole body.

"We need to call now." One of the staff members says.
"No just wait five more minutes." A other staff members says.
"He doesn't have that time."
"Yes he does, he is strong, he isn't going to leave us. If he could speak right now he would tell us to wait. Just five minutes." Taehyung says, looking at the staff. They both nod and than the five minutes wait begins.

As soon as the five minutes have past, one of the staff members is calling the alarm number. Taehyung is sitting next to Namjoon who eyes are still closed. With his hand he is stroking Namjoons hair, he here the shallow deep breaths Namjoon is taking, his eyes are closed but his face says enough. He is in pain.

If the just where kidnapped on day one, if Taehyung just drunk just like the others, than nothing of this would have happened. They would all be fine, who knows what is going to happen to his other 5 brothers.

It didn't take long before help came, Namjoon was being carried on a stretcher and went with the first helicopter. Taehyung and the rest of the staff needed to wait for like 10 minutes before two other helicopters came.

Taking away the staff and Taehyung, the other helicopter stays, looking for prints, things to gather, all thing they need for the research.

***** meanwhile with the others *****

The five boys where sitting in a plane, next to each other, still feeling some of the pain of the crash.
"You ok?" Jin ask soft looking at Yoongi who was trying to hold on, but the pain in his arm was getting to him.

"Yeah I will be fine. Just really worried." He says looking at Jimin, who also is in a lot of pain.
"His small body took a pretty bad hit." Jin says.
"I am so sorry." Hoseok says looking sad at the ground.
"it was his choice, he is just really cares about protecting others." Jin says. Jimin was laying against Jungkook who hasn't said anything after they left the plane. He couldn't wrap his thoughs around what was happening, all he knows is that he had left his leader there with his Taetae.

"Kookie it will be ok." Jimin whispers soft to Jungkook who was now looking at him, Jimin was holding the watch in his hand that he was hiding in his pocket.

He didn't want to let go. He didn't want it to be found. He just needed to hold it, it made him feel a little, just a little better.

"What are you going to do with us." Jin asks looking at the woman.
"The thing is handsome, I am just someone who collect you. I get money. What they do with you is not my business." The woman says looking at Jin.
"You are never getting away with this." Hoseok says.
"Oh darling, I already did." She says with a big smile on her face.
"You wanna know something." She than ask looking at the boys. "the first time I tried I am just so happy that I failed. I just got paid more. The second time I was really angry that it didn't go as I wished. I was on the point of selling you all. Now I just sold you, all five of you for even more money that I had to begin with."