Namjoon (RM) ~ Shattered pieces

This is a request from @ID3ALN3V3 I really hope this is what you wanted to read!

It was a beautiful evening as the BTS members come back from a award show. Aside form the fact that they preformed amazing they also got home with 3 prizes. The boys were still not used to the fact that they would win prizes or that they were even be noticed around the world.

"Tonight was amazing." Jimin says dreamy as he make a little spin outside before entering the dorm.
"Yeah, everyone did an amazing job dancing. Only SUGA-hyung made a little mistake." Hoseok says as he looks at Yoongi, who just brushes it of by smiling at the younger.
"Only you noticed, I thought that everything was perfect." Seokjin says looking at Hoseok who just smiles and doesn't continue the discussion.

"Who wants a drink?" Jeongguk voices was calling to the other members.
"WHISKEY!" Yoongi almost yells to excited. As Jungkook was making sure everyone had a drink he sat down on the big couch with the other members, for a moment nobody was saying anything. Most of them were tired of the day and others are just thinking back about the amazing evening.

But everything ends and so did this silence as Hoseok starts the conversation making everyone join in. The moon is starting to shine brighter as the night sky is slowly showing more of the darkness it is known for.

"I am going to bed." Namjoon says as he smiles at the others as he stands up. He walks past the table were the prizes are standing but as he is not watching were he is going he walks right up to the table. Making the prizes fall of the table...

"NAMJOOON!" Yoongi and Seokjin shout as they look at the boy but with a smile on their faces, knowing that something like this happens on a normal bases and most of the time the prizes are pretty strong from itself and can handle a little fall.

As Namjoon picks up the first prize, nothing seems to be wrong. Than the second on, also that one seems normal as he take the third one of the floor he could feel his own heart beating a little bit faster.

But he breaths out as he notices that also that one is still alright.
"You got lucky there my friend." Hoseok says as he helps Namjoon as he takes two of the three prices.
"I know." Namjoon says.
"Let's place them where they should be." Hoseok continues as Namjoon nod and they walk away from the others. They walk to a big glass closet and Hoseok opens the glass door and he places the two prizes on the shelves. As Namjoon does the same with the other prize. But his luck is gone now.
He places the prize on the shelve and as he lets go he bumps down one of the other prize and it falls down against the glass door.

The door shatters in a million little pieces and the prize is in two pieces on the floor laying in the middle of the glass.

"Oh no." Namjoon says soft as he looks worried at Hoseok. Hoseok can't say a word before the others members come to the closet to see the glass shattered on the ground. As the member come they didn't expect to see this mess but look at RM with big eyes.
"I am so sorry." Namjoon says as he wants to clean up the glass.
"JAH! Not with bare hands you idiot!" Seokjin starts but his eyes fall on the fallen prize.
"NAMJOOON! OUT OF ALL! WHY DROP THAT ONE!"

With that the others also look at the broken prize and their expression because a sad one.
It was their first ever prize they have won. It was in the middle of it all because it was meaning the most to them. That was the moment they knew that they weren't doing it for nothing, but it was now in two pieces between the shattered glass.
"I am sorry, I didn't mean to."
"You never mean to but all you do is break things!" Yoongi was now the one shouting.
"I will clean it."
"JUST LEAVE!" Jungkook says as tears start to fall down his eyes, even though the prize means a lot to every member Jungkook had a special connection with this one. It reminded him of the fact how he grew up between them and lost part of his normal childhood as he started in BTS. It was also his strength to keep going as sometimes live become to hard, he just looks at the prize and now it is broken.