Jimin ~ Cuts

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK BROKEN PARTS!!! I UPLOADED THE PROGLOGUE! 

This is a request from @pjn801 and @Taestrawberrymilk please enjoy!

Misunderstanding might be the biggest problem hiding in the privet life of the bangtan boys, sometimes it was just really hard to express what you want to say of show what you mean. Of course once you had said one wrong thing or made one wrong move a simple small thing can become a huge painful misunderstanding.

Today was a day like that, Jimin was always there for everyone, he was there to gives hug, hold their hands, listen to their problems, he was always just a blink away. He really didn't mean what he had said a few seconds ago before the boys left him alone in the dance studio.

He really didn't want to give them the feeling like the were never there for him but for him it was just getting to much and he needed someone and nobody had time to listen so he had a outburst.

His mind kept on replaying the words in his head

You never listen, I am always on my own! Nobody is there when I need them.

He didn't mean it the way he said, yes he was hurt and he wouldn't have said the words if he didn't feel like it was a little bit true.

Yah, you are lying.
Jimin why would you say that!
Do you even realize how much we do for you.

It was in the heat of the moment and he knew that nobody was meaning the exact same as what they had said.

But if jimin was being honest with himself, he did feel like the boys were not there for him. He has been struggling a lot lately but everytime he wanted to talk to someone no one seemed to have time. They would always push him to another moment or just ignore him as he started to talk. Of course they didn't mean to ignore him, they just didn't notices that the young boy needed their attention or help.

And after the argument before he couldn't hold it anymore, they were saying that he needed to pick it up, needed to push and needed to continue work harder. Keep up with the dance and he just couldn't.

He needed a hug, he needed someone to tell him that is was going to be ok. That he was doing fine or just hold his hand.

But no, they kept on going saying how bad he was doing and how much of a burden he was if he didn't do better.

He already felt like a huge burden the last couple of weeks and this wasn't making it any better.

Tears are streaming down his cheeks as he cries sitting against the big mirror not wanting to see himself. He arms are around his knees and he can feel his own heart beat race.

I am useless

They don't like me

I am such a burden

Why can't I dance

I need to lose weight

Why couldn't I keep my mouth shut

I am a waling disaster

The world would be so much better without me

He stands up, his hands are shaking, his face is wet from the tears but he can move.

He can feel anger boiling in his body, all the thoughs are making him so angry at himself. Why can't it stop. Why is he keep hearing that voice.

He takes the water bottle of the ground and throws it away out of anger, it hits a table on the side in the room and a glass falls to the ground breaking into pieces.