Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Heart beat part 2

I don't have anything more to say than enjoy the follow up!

"YOONGI-HYUNG!" was the last thing Yoongi heard before he was swallowed by darkness.

A few hours earlier

"Hyung are you sure you are up for this?" Jimin is looking at Yoongi with his big worried eyes as the older brother smiles at him.
"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" Yoongi asks as he knows why the others are still worried.

It has been over half a year now that they learned how to deal with his condition, sometimes it got really hard. Yoongi also had a really hard time opening up and letting all his brothers to being protective over him. it took some really effort from them to keep on pushing as Yoongi was first still pushing them away.

But of course as a real family they wouldn't bend, not even a tiny bit. The first few month were the worst. Nobody left him alone for more than a few minutes, they even slept with him. Not in the bed of course. Yoongi still didn't like that affection for to long, but they set up, against yoongi's will, a spare bed, so every night someone would be with him.

The first weeks were mentally killing him and he was acutely thinking about taking his own life so it all would go away. That was maybe also the reason his brothers never left him alone. The worst part about it all was that the two soulmates found Yoongi the moment he wanted to end it.

He can still see the look in their eyes at the moment he wanted to burn it all down. He had benzine spread everywhere in the room and even on himself and the bed. He knew that the first spark would set it all on fire and will end his and his brothers suffering but then the two walked into his room.

Opening the door seeing him laying on his back smelling the benzine in the room, seeing the lighter in Yoongi hands and the tears that were slowly escaping his eyes. The screams of them were the most painfull, he still wakes up from them from time to time.
"NO!" was the first thing they both yelled as the realized what was going on. Seokjin who was the only older one at home that moment came running in and saw the two in tears as their legs were about to give in.
"DON"T DO IT." Taehyung yelled as he could feel Jimin leaning on his shoulder. Than it was all getting blurry for Yoongi.

Jin had taken the lighter out of Yoongi hands and told him to get himself under the shower and leave the door open... Yoongi regarded every move back them and wished he never give the younger the feeling that he wanted to leave, the fear in their eyes he would never forget.

Luckily for Yoongi after 6 long weeks he was doing better, mentally and physically

He was scared, the whole time, he still is sometimes and he hates to go to the hospital and he has to go in a few days for check ups. Not even a week ago he got the flu and it didn't work out like he wanted to.

Nobody was leaving him alone and nobody is now, today is his first day back to dance after the long fever he had.

"Just wondering." Jimin says making sure that his hyung was ready for this dance practice. But something deep inside Jimin told him to stop Yoongi, that something was wrong but he couldn't put his finger on it.

As the two boys walked in the others were already there stretching as they were a little later than the others, they smile as they see Yoongi, it feels like he just came back, just like before with his shoulder.

"Ok! Yoongi-hyung, Jimin make yourself ready to dance." Hoseok says as he looks at the two who just nod and start.

With that the practice starts and time flies by, but if Yoongi was being honest with himself and the others it was getting hard to keep up. He could feel his heartbeat going faster and faster and he could feel how his body was not were it was weeks before.