Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Shot

First things first: this one shot takes places while BTS is focussing on their individual projects. I love them together, I hate the fact that we need to wait will 2025 for them to be back with all of them. But I also love everything they do on their own and see them grow in such a amazing way!

It is a request from @hobiimylove hope you and everyone else enjoys it!!!

"J-HOPE! J-HOPE!" People, fans, his fans are screaming his name. Hoseok is standing in the dressing room of the concert hall and he could hear the screams of his fans.

He never could've dreamed it would work out like this, thinking about the painful time that he didn't even get fanmail or that people just didn't know who he was. Thinking about the time he wanted to leave BTS or the time when he was just crying in the bathroom.

Now people were screaming his name, waiting for him to come on the stage to preform his own solo album. Normally he could hear the members screaming, talking or just running around in the room as they were preparing for the concert. He smiles soft at the thought, he really is missing his members beside him. The feeling of not going through anything alone or always having someone to back you up all that was gone now. Just like his members in this show, he was sure some of them would be close by, maybe even to attempt the concert.

But even though the fact that he was missing 6 pieces of himself, his heart was beating fast. His feelings are all over the place but mostly he feels happy and really enthusiastic to be here. He was ready to give everyone a good time.

"Two minutes!" Someone was screaming as he nods and takes a sips of his water bottle. Right now he really could use someone.

"J-HOOOPEEE." A voice is entering his ears as he looks around to find of course Jimin behind him.
"Jiminsi!" Hoseok smiles grow bigger seeing his little brother in the same room as him.
"Why is it so difficult to get here? Are you famous or something?" Jimin asks smiling at his friend who hugs him tied.
"I just came to say goodluck and of course I will be here for the whole concert." Jimin says as he sees how happy Hoseok is.
"Are you alone?" Hoseok asks.

"ONE MINUTE!"

"of course not!" Jimin says as all of his brothers appear in the room smiling.
"you alle came?" Hoseok asks, as tears are forming in his eyes.
"No don'cry now!" Jungkook says hugging his hyung.

"30 seconds!"

"Go hurry, we will be here." Namjoon says as he looks at his fellow 94'.
"Thanks!" with that Hoseok runs towards the entrée of the stage.

The staff counts down and he runs on stage, screams are getting louder and Hoseok sees the whole hall being filled with fans.
"HELLO!" He starts of by looking around. "I truly didn't expect so many of you."

The crowd keeps screaming, he can hear a few of them but he can't hear it all.

"You are amazing."
"You look so good."
"J-HOPEEE!"

Than the music starts it he starts with hit first single, Pandora's box...

J-hope is dancing, jumping and singing his lungs out as sweat drips down his whole body. The fans are singing every word together with the big star on the stage. Hoseok spotted the members far above so they could see he show but fans wouldn't see them. They of course didn't want to steal his moment.

He was starting with his show Arson, he could feel how his last energy was going through his body and as fire started to come out of the ground making it a spectacular and unforgettable show.

He was now in the middle of his the show as he stopped singing, it felt like he was being pushed down by something and he falls backwards to the ground. He could feel a strong pain in his lower body and his hand went towards his lower abdomen. He feels something warm slowly flowing over his hands, his mind can not process what is happening as black dots start to appear in his vision. The music has stopped. He can clearly hear the screams form his fans but can not figure out what is going on. He can see something standing above him, talking to him but he can not hear him as he slowly starts to disappear from side as his eyes closes and his world is nothing more than darkness.