Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ back to being 2

So this is a request from @FANBTSFIC22, I am really sorry if this isn't what you want I had a really hard time writing this chapter but please enjoy...

This chapter contains little space... which I never wrote about before and I don't think I can do it again as I feel like it is not good enough...

Sometimes it feels like dreams can be so real and so strong, that it almost feels like you are living in it. Jungkook was tossing and turning in his bed as his dreams were taking him further into his fantasy world, playing outside with children, enjoying the weather and the smell of fresh cut grass...

***

"LET ME GO." Jungkook yelled angry as he was picked up to be carried down the stairs.
"No." Jin says looking angry at him, making sure that he is listening, but the boy is just stubborn even though Jin is carring the little man on his shoulder the boy doesn't seem to want to sit still as he tries to break free from the older.

"PUT ME DOWN." Jungkook yells again but jin is not having it. He is not going to listen to the boy as he yells in his ear. He carries the boy down the stairs and puts him down with both feet on the ground.
"You can walk to the chair in the kitchen all by yourself." Jin says looking at Jungkook who just stick his tong out as he feels annoyed.
"Sometimes I just wish you were back to being 3 or something, just doing as you are told, listening, not being stubborn..." Jin says as he disappears into the kitchen ready to make breakfast for the young boy.

Jungkook has always been a stubborn child, for the outside world he always seems to show a insecure boy that doesn't really say much and just is there but isn't there at the same time.

But when you knew him better, you knew it was a mask that he was putting on. Showing the world a different side than that he shows at home. But again who doesn't...

As Jungkook being Jungkook he was angry sitting at the bottom of the stairs... hearing the sounds of all his older brothers up the stairs. They were not his real brothers, but he didn't see his parents that often as they were always gone on business trips and he was to young to stay at home by himself. So like a lot of other boys he was brought into a brother house, a house were other young man also life to become one bigger not blood related family.

Jungkook depended on his brothers here, but that didn't changes the fact that he was annoyed that Jin didn't let him walk down the stairs by himself...

He was looking up at the stairs and he could hear JIn in the kitchen calling his name to come into the kitchen. But of course Jungkook had different plans. He stood up, looks behind him and walks up the stairs again. As he finally is reaches the top of the stairs he can hear jin walking out of the kitchen, seeing him looking around.

Jungkook giggles softly as he hides behind a wall above the stairs so the oldest can't see him. He sees Jin disappear and call him again and this time Jungkook calls back as he runs towards the stairs.

"JIN-HYUNG." He yells happy, Jin turns around seeing the little boy standing at the top of the stairs.
"Kookie stay there, I am going to get you."
"NO!"

And with that he walks down the stairs, for a small moment Jin really thinks he can do it as the first few steps go fine. but than it happens.

Jungkooks feet mis a step and he feels how his feet slides down under his body and he falls down the stairs. Rolling down, there is nothing that he or Jin can do.

"KOOK!" Jin screams making some of the boys upstairs come out of there rooms and look around

Jungkook is now lying at the bottom of the stairs, eyes closed and JIn is sitting next to him. trying to wake him up. But nothing seems to happen...