Jeon Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Behind closed doors

This is a request from @SiriNino and @JungkookStan100 hope you love this chapter. I think outside of this, it is an important topic in the world. So please if you are struggling don't hesitate to protect yourself and call out for help, talk to people, you are not the one that did something wrong! That is what they want you to think!

I am here, ARMY is here, keep that in mind.

If he jus figured out what he was doing wrong, if he only knew why it was always him. Why was he the man staring in the mirror with trying to hold back his tears.

Arms filled with bruises, face red from the slaps, his upper body covered in bruises that were all different colours. If he only knew what he needed to change to be good enough.

It has been around two months since the new manager started, a new temporary manager for only 3 till 4 month. At least that was what they got told, but he has been here for 2 months now and it didn't feel like he was leaving any time soon.

Jungkook could still remember the first time seeing the man, he smiled kindly and welcomed him in the team. But there was something in his eyes telling him to watch out for this man, there was something he could feel was wrong. So he decided to distance himself a little further every time they met.

After the first week all the boys thought he was a nice man, doing his job. Being kind and trustworthy, positive and happy to see them every day. After that week Jungkook believed he had been wrong about that man, if he only had listened to himself.

The second week was were it all started, he was asks to come meet the manager alone, which of course wasn't that unusual as it was part of the job. He knock on the door and let himself in after the signal, fast enough the door closed and locked. Jungkook couldn't get out.

He smiled kindly at the man as he went to sit on the chair in front of the manager desk that was sitting right in front of him. For a small moment everything was quiet, before the manager opened his mouth.

"You really think you are amazing, don't you." the man said, not asking anything.
"No I.." he couldn't even finish his own sentence. The man interrupted him immediately
"Don't talk back. You are a worthless piece of shit." The manager said, Jungkooks eyes grow big, he didn't understand what was going on.

It all started with just words, words that were slowly getting the best of him.

Bad dancer

You can't sing

you call that dancing?

Maybe next time you'll get it

Amazing? You must be dreamer

You don't measure up to the others

Even a frog is better than you

Words slowly turned into more physical actions, it started with just slaps in the face when he was alone. Slowly that went to kicking him in the stomach, hitting him all over his body, sometimes with bare hands and than it turned into using object.

"You will never measure up, you are lucky that I am here to teach you. You are a disappointed for you hyungs. Do you even see how bad you are for this band? You should be lucky you aren't kicked out yet."

"Just words." Jungkooks kept whispering to himself, but it was becoming more and more. He could feel himself shutting down, not only he every one was noticing the difference in the boy.

"You better keep it between us, otherwise who knows what will happen to them." The words kept haunting him, everything came back in his dreams.

And now two months later, it was worse than before, bruises all over his body, his face red from the slap he had a minute ago before, on his arms burnmarks from cigarettes.