Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ As it hits

This is a request from @vintage_gukk I really hope you all will enjoy it, let me know!
Again I will write every request, give me some time I am really busy person that loves to write.

Hope you all are going to have a wonderfull christmas for those who celebrite it. I am sadly stuck in my room because i tested positive for COVID this morning. So yeah i wrote this chapter not feeling my best but still hope you guys enjoy it!!
Purple you and merry chrismas!

He couldn't do it anymore. Jungkook was gaming and the sounds and the screams of his follow brother where getting the best of him. he had a huge headache and felt dizzy and nauseous.

He really though it would be gone after a few hour and some painkillers but it did't. He even felt worse then he had before.

"I am going to change." He says as he stands up and slowly walk towards his room. He was going to change, but he is drained from all his energy. He looks at his phone but it only makes his headache worse.

He let himself fall on his bed as he tries to closes his eyes to block out all the things. His stomach is hurting him like hell, it feels like he can vomit every time.

He didn't have eaten that much, so he knows he can't vomit that much, but still he really wants to feel better and so he stumbles towards the bathroom where he sits in front of the toilet to let it all out.

"Kook-ah?" A soft voice says as someone is walking towards him and rubs his hand on Jungkooks back to make him feel better.
"it's ok, let it all out." The voice belongs to Jimin. The smaller boy looks sad at his younger brother as he keep rubbing his back.
"I don't feel so good." Jungkook says soft as he falls in Jimin arms, not losing his conscious but he is so exhausted.
"I am here." Jimin says holding the boy and feeling the sweat that is all over his body. Apart of that he also feels the boy burning up.
Jimin takes his phone out of his pocket as he texts in the groups chat that he need medicine, a thermometer and a cup of tea or bullion.

Within a second Jin is now standing at the door with all the things Jimin texted, he feels like he is the one who should take care of Jungkook like he always has done.

He practically raised the boy, he felt like he has raised a twin who is just younger than him, but almost the same.

"Help me get him up." Jimin says as he tries to get the taller boy up with not that much luck. It wasn't like Jimin wasn't strong enough or something at all, Jungkook body felt like a ton of salt in a bag that just doesn't want to move. Jin helps the Jimin to get Jungkook of the floor.

"I don't feel good." Jungkook mumble's soft.
"We got you." Jin says as they lay the sick boy on his bed.
"Take these." Jimin says soft as he hands Jungkook a glass of water and the medicine that Jin brought with him. Jungkook just does what he is told and waits for it to kick in.
"it's ok. You can sleep now." Jimin says letting Jungkook body slowly down from his siting position. His hand slowly going through Jungkooks wet hair form his sweat as he slowly falls asleep.

Jimin looks at Jin and they both quietly slip out of the room letting the maknea sleep.
"Sad that he is sick just when we where about to film RUN BTS." Jimin says sad looking back at the closed door of the room of the maknea.

It hasn't been a hour as there is a loud bang coming from upstairs that could be heard through the whole house.

All the members run towards the sound to find Jungkook laying on his stomach in the hallway. His head turned to his side and his eyes are closed. His hair wet form his sweat and sweat is all over his body and forehead. His skin is pale and his cheeks have a slightly red colour indicating his has a fever.
"Kook?" Taehyungs voice is soft as he sits down next to the youngest and tries to wake up his brother with no luck.

"Kook?" Taehyung ask again slowly shaking the boy in hope for a respond. But still nothing, the boy is laying on the ground with his eyes closed and not reacting. Panic is the only thing in Taehyung eyes as he looks at the others. They help them turn Jungkook on his back before trying to help him up.
"Let's help him up." Namjoon says as he and Taehyung pull the body from the ground. Just as they got Jungkook in a sitting position his eyes open and without warning vomit leaves his body landing on his youngest hyung and himself.

Taehyung doesn't say a word as he just looks at the vomit that is now all over him, while Jungkook starts to notice whats happens and Hoseok runs away because he can't handle it.
"I am sorry hyung." Jungkook voice cracks when he talks and he looks like crying.
"It's ok Kookie." Taehyung whispers as he kissing the forehead of the boy. Jin hands Taehyung a towel to start cleaning the first bit before standing up and getting himself clean.

Namjoon and now Suga clean Jungkooks face from the vomit left around his mouth as tears are coming out of his eyes.
"Hey it's ok." Yoongi says as he wipes away the tears.
"I don't wanna be sick." Jungkook says as he looks down.
"We know you don't but we all get it once in a while." RM says as he and Yoongi carry the boy towards the bathroom.

"Let's get you cleaned up and take a shower, what you think about that?" Seokjin asks looking at the boy who just nods. As Seokjin start taking of the clothes of the boy. They have been together for so long and have seen every part of each other body not really caring anymore about it.

Jungkooks looks like he can pass out any moment.
"Yoongi-ah can you stay with me and hold him up as I wash his hair?" Seokjin ask looking at the second oldest who just nods.

"We will clean Jungkooks bed so he has clean sheet." Jimin says as he and Hoseok walk to the room as Namjoon goes back to check up to Taehyung.

"He stay awake." Yoongi says as he looks in the eyes of Jungkook who eyes are slowly closing.
"Tired." Jungkook whispers.
"I know but you are almost done. Can you sing with me?" Yoongi ask looking at the maknea as Jin looks weird at Yoongi.

"You can't sing." Jungkook says as he looks up at Yoongi.
"Excuse you, I can sing perfectly well." Yoongi says as he clears his throat as he start to sing the first words of Euphoria. Making Jungkook smiles as Yoongi doesn't even try so sing pure.
"I think you should replace Kookie next time in the concert." Seokjin says making the both boys laugh soft.

"Good job, lets get you dried and in clean clothes." Jin says as he and Yoongi help Jungkook get ready.

"I made soup!!" Jimin calls when he comes running up the stairs with a bowl in his hand.
"JIMINSIE!!! Be careful!" Namjoon calls from downstairs as he sees Jimin running like that. Jin smiles at the younger one as he enters the room just before they enter. They put Jungkook down on his bed again letting him sit against Jin.
"Let's get some food into you." Yoongi says as Jungkook shakes his head.
"no.." he says.
"yes please Kookie, don't be difficult. You know it is important to still get something inside of you. It will make you feel better." Jin says soft as he holds the boy.
"Just a little bit." Yoongi says as Jungkook slowly agrees. The other members are looking at Jungkook form the door till Jin give them the look to go away.

They turn around and disappear again. Yoongi and Jin try to make Jungkook eat as much as he can before they let him sleep again.

They again both leave the room and look at each other before going down to the others who are waiting for them downstairs so they can eat.

The day went by pretty fast as Jungkook slept most of the time away. The boys checked on him as much as they could but Jungkook was peacefully sleeping every time.

As the sun makes place for the moon Jungkook wakes up and looks around his room. He is feling slightly better than this morning as he gets out of his bed. He stumbles a bit before walking down the stairs to find his brother sitting on the couches.
"Hey." He sys soft as the boys look at him with a smile.
"You feeling a bit better kook-ah?" Jimin ask as he walks up to the boy who nods.
"I am hungry." He whispers soft as he looks at Jin with big eyes, letting him know that he would love his favorite meal now.
"I'll will make it for you." JIn says making Jungkook smile before leaving his comfy spot on the couch to make food for his maknea.