Namjoon (RM) ~ Seizing

Request from @FathimathAxmaa and @namjoon-deserves-all please enjoy, this chapter also contains a bit of TXT (of course I believe that they have not a bad bone in their body, just like BTS), I don't own them or anything, just like I don't own BTS. I just own my stories, which are probably far from how it goes in reality 😊

If Namjoon was being honest with himself, he sometimes really hated being the leader of the group. Everyone was always complaining towards him, not only the members, also the staff, other bands, so extually the whole company was sometimes against him.

At least he felt that way, he didn't want to feel this way but everyone was just snapping at him. They really did have a good connection with the other bands of the company including tomorrow x together. But lately even that band seemed to be annoyed by the leader.

Namjoon was sitting in his studio, trying to write some lyrics for new songs, he had promised TXT that he would help to write a song but everytime he tried he was just stuck, or the boys didn't like it.

"NO Namjoon-hyung, we really appreciate what you are doing but this is just not it"
"Can't you do better?"
"Are you only writing the good songs for Bangtan? Do you just not care?"

Namjoon could still hear the voices of the younger boys from TXT in his head, he knows that they don't mean something but the pressure was getting to them. To him, which was affecting is work. He really wished he could do better.

He starts to hum and melody, a melody that is reflecting his emotions, slowly words are being formed and made into lyrics. But once he was done, he looks at it and throws in into the bin, slamming his head on the table out of frustration.

"why is this so hard?!" he questioned himself as he keeps his head down on the table, not wanting to look up.

Namjoon was in his own world when the door to his studio swinged open, without even asking anything Hoseok came walking in and without saying a word he took Namjoon arms and pulled him of the chair, he kept on pulling Namjoon behind him and slowly Namjoon starts to understand.

He was again late for dance practice...

"I am sorry." Namjoon says to Hoseok as they are almost at in the practice room.
"Joon-ah, it is, I don't even know, I lost count on how many times one of us had to pick you up from your studio. We all've been dealing with our deadlines so please just do this part of your job too."

As the music starts to play everyone gets into position, they have practiced this a lot of times but still they wanted it to be perfect. Sadly it was not the best day for the leader, he was missing the beats, he was not making the right moves, he was out of line and kept bumping into the other members.

"Joon-ah!" Yoongi yells as Namjoon bumps into him and lost his balances as Yoongi was now sitting on the ground.

"Sorry hyung." Namjoon says "I really didn't mean to."
"What is wrong with you!" Yoongi says angry as he stands up with the help of Jimin. Namjoon just looks at the ground, as he can't meet the eyes of the members. Even though everyone is quiet Namjoon can hear all their voices in his head.

Worst leader

Can't even dance

What is wrong with him

Did he gain weight?

When are his songs finally ready...

Again nobody was saying anything as they were just staring at him with a annoyed faces as they had to start over again.

Nothing went as planned, Namjoon wasn't his best self today and it was showing of.

"I'll be back." He says as he walks out, his whole body is shaking.