Namjoon (RM) ~ Tiredness

This request comes from @ID3ALN3V3, thank you for the request, I loved writing it! Hope you and everyone else loves it too.

Namjoon loves every single one of the boys he is living with but sometimes it was just to much. The loud voices, the sounds, music playing everyone, running, screaming, talking. He just wanted to sleep. It felt like he couldn't get rest for days now.

Every time he closes his eyes someone was running into his room for something they need. Even though he slept during the nights he wake up early as soon as a noise is hurt somewhere in the dorm. So now he was sitting on his bed staring at the clock that gave 08.43 in red numbers. It was Sunday, and it had been a really long weak. So when he saw the clock he just wanted to sleep the day away. Not being interuped by any member, just lay in his bed when darkness and peace is surrounding him in the dreamworld.

But just as he thought he could sleep a little bit longer, Hoseok walks into the room.
"Joon, I am going to make pancakes today, you want some?"Hoseok voice was loud, his smile on his face was bright like every morning, and Namjoon loved that smile. But he just wants to sleep.
"I am not that hungry on the moment." Namjoon says. "I will come later, save some for me."

Hoseok smiles before walking out of the room, and just like that Namjoon tries to closes his eyes once again.

It feels like he has been sleeping for 5 minutes when Jungkook walks into the room.
"Hyung?" His soft voice says, his voice sounded like something was wrong. Namjoon sat up in his bed at looked at the maknea.
"Kook?" He says trying to figure out what is wrong.
"I messed up." Jungkook says as he looks sad at his older brother.
"What?" Namjoon says not understanding. He stand up and walks toward Jungkook who looks like he needed a hug. So that is what Namjoon gave him of course.

"What you do?' He asks than.
"I accidently broke Yoongi earphones. I used them yesterday because he didn't want to hear my noise of the phone. And I don't even know what happens but they just don't work anymore. I must have broken them while sleeping." Jungkook says looking sad.
"As you drive we can go to the stroe to buy new one and act like it never happened." Namjoon says smiling soft towards Jungkook. Jungkooks eyes light up but then shut down again.
"We will tell him when you give the new ones." Namjoon says looking at Jungkook and with that They get in the car, Namjoon in the passenger seat and Jungkook driving.

They get to the store and get new earphone for Yoongi as they ride back, Namjoon just want to close his eyes and sleep some more, it feels like his body is just shutting down, at lieast his eyes are.

"are you ok?" Jungkook asks looking at his leader.
"Yeah yeah, just tired. It has been really long weeks and I haven't slept that good." Namjoon says like it is nothing.
"You can sleep if you want."
"No no, we are almost home."
the ride is quiet, they don't talk Namjoon is looking outside as his eyes slowly closes. But his is again being shaken awake by Jungkook to get out of the car.

They walk back inside and Namjoon sits down on the couch as he hears Jungkook talk to Yoongi, he doesn't listen to the respons. He just wants to closes his eyes.
"Hyung?" another voice speaks, Namjoon looks up once again.
"Jimin?" Namjoon says looking up.
"You wanna play this game with me and Tae?" Jimin says looking hopefull. For a moment he thinks about it.
"yeah why not!" he says, not wanting to disappoint the 95ners.

With that he once agains stands up and walks up to the table to play a bord game, it was Cluedo.

They loved playing games together, it was just a different vibe than when they where working.

But just as they play Namjoon keeps on losing. His mind just can't handle all the information that he was getting, he kept asking the same question over and over again, making the younger ones enjoy the moment.

He smiles a their happy faces but he couldn't keep his focus on much longer.
"I am sorry but I am done playing now." Namjoon says as Jimin won the game for the third time.
"No come on Joon-nie one more." Taehyung says making his puppy eyes.
"I am sorry, but I can't" Namjoon says standing up smiling weak at the boys before leaving to the yard.

He breaths in the fresh air as he sits down in a chair looking at the flowers. He lays back, staring at the blue sky high above him as slowly his eyes closes.
"Joon!" A voices calls him out of the blue making him almost jump out of the chair.
"Yoongi?" he says looking around trying to find his fellow bandmate.
"Yeah, can you come up for a second I really need you to hear this." Yoongi says as Namjoon notices it was coming form the window above him and again he stands up.

His legs start to hurt more when he walks, his body is getting more and more tired and all he needs is a little more sleep. That is all. With everything he has in himself he gets up the stairs to Yoongi room that is half the studio for him.

"Oh finally! I have been working on this for month like really. And listen!" Yoongi says pressing the start button. Namjoon tries to listen really good, he really likes the beats he really like the style yoongi uses but right now, sleep is what he really likes.
"Yeah it's good." Namjoon says giving the headphone back to his friend.
"that is all you gotta say? I mean it is a masterpiece!"" Yoongi says smiling.
"I really do like it, it is." Namjoon says smiling again. With that Yoongi notices the dark circles under his brothers eyes.
"You can go to sleep if you want?" Yoongi says.
"Yeah you better! I've been seeing you walking around all day like a zombie!" Jin says standing in the door frame looking at the younger boys.

"Yeah take him" Yoongi says as Namjoon smiles finally seems real as he walks up to Jin who walks with him to the his bedroom.
"Are you sick?" Jin than ask, putting his hand on Namjoon forehead.
"No no, I really need to sleep. But the truth is I just can't." Namjoon says as Jin tucks him in like he is a little child.
"why?" Jin asks as he closes the curtains to make the room dark on the middle of the day.
"I don't know. I just got so many things on my mind and everyone wants something from me all the time. I just can't sleep without thinking."

Jin looks up, a bit sad that Namjoon feels this way. He will always be there for each and everyone meaning that his own health, his sleep, with is really important is getting taking away by it.
"I am sorry about that."
"No please don't I really love it. But I am worn out." Namjoon says he feels guilty that he talked.
"I let you sleep now, please take some rest." Jin says smiling before walking off.

"Hyung?" Namjoon voice so quiet, he is not really sure what to say now.
"Yeah?" Jin says looking up.
"Do you mind to lay with me for a while?" Namjoon says, feeling a bit weird that he needs this right now.
"Just give me a minute." Jin says before slipping away. He walks downstairs where he sees Hoseok sitting on the couch.
"Can you do something for me please?" Jin asks looking at Hoseok. Who jumps up.
"Of course what you need?"
"Can you make dinner tonight, wake me and Namjoon up around 7. Than we eat and we can have a movie night after." Jin says.
"Yeah, its been a really long time!" Hoseok says jumping up really exited about it. "I will go to the store now to get some snacks and cook tonight!"

With that Jin goes back to the room where Namjoon is still laing awake looking at the ceiling.
"I thoughed you been sleeping by now."
"I've been thinking about that track form Yoongi." Namjoon says.
"Joon, close your eyes and just try to close your mind just for a second." Jin says as he lays down next to Namjoon in the twin bed. Making them both feel like they needed each other just to calm down.
"Thankyou for laying next to me." Namjoon says, still feeling a bit weird that he needed his hyung to sleep.
"It's ok. Everyone needs this sometimes." Jin says as he sees Namjoons eyes closes and feels his breathing getting softer and softer as he slips into dreamworld while Jin is holding him and Namjoons head is listing to Jin heartbeat.