Taehyung (V)~ Depressed

a/n; let me start with that depression is something really serious and everyone is handling them different. Some act happy around people, while other show that something is wrong. Depression is something a lot of people struggle with. I just want to point out that if you are going though a hard time. Army we got each other, I will be here if someone will need me. So don't hesitate to send a pm. Also this was a request by Unsaid-Things.

Do you know that feeling, when you are feeling so much that you end up feeling nothing at all. The sadness you once felt, the happiness, the fun, the pain, the heartbreak, the disappointment and then nothing.

Numb

Taehyung was feeling that way, or you could say he wasn't feeling anything at all. He lost the joy to sing, he didn't want to dance anymore and he used to love those thing. He didn't want to go outside, he didn't' want to watch a movie or go through he phone. He just wanted to lay in his bed all day not doing anything, just sleeping because that was the best feeling he had.

But as soon as his alarm clock went of, he pushed his not feelings away. Waking up, taking a shower and putting a smile on his face. He was hiding everything he felt and he was doing a great job because nobody had noticed anything. He was still the playful and happy kid that was way to energic for the other members.

Why was he even holding this up for them? It was exhausting to be like that to wear a mask all day.

"Goodmorning." Taehyung says happy entering the kitchen where some of the members where eating already form the food Jungkook made today.
"Goodmorning V." Hoseok says, and being followed by the others greetings. Taehyung sits down, takes his plate and looks at the food. He didn't want to eat, he wasn't hungry or in the mood to eat, like ever other day.

He took fresh cut fruit and started to eat little bites of it, giving the others the feeling he was eating as much as them. The morning started with dance practice and the day ended with vocal, so when they finally came home it wasn't weird that everyone went separate ways. So Taehyung left to his room, didn't shower or anything. He lays back on his bed, staring at the ceiling, not moving.

"Diner is ready!" Jin yelled, but Taehyung wasn't hungry, he didn't want to eat. He knew he wasn't eating much, but he couldn't anymore. It didn't take long before Jin entered his room.
"Taetae diner is ready." Jin says looking at the boy who was laying on his bed. "Ahh Tae you should have showered first before laying down!"
"I am not hungry, maybe I will eat later." Taehyung says not turning his head and ignoring Jins other comment.
"Are you sick?" Jin asks concert.
"No, just not hungry."
"You sure? You haven't eating a normal meal in more than 4 days now." Jin says, this made Taehyung look up, did he noticed? That wasn't something Taehyung wanted.
"Yeah, just not feeling like eating." With that Jin left the room wondering if something was going on with Taehyung, was he the only one that noticed that Tae wasn't eating?

While Jin was wondering if something might be wrong, Taehyung was wondering how he noticed, he was hiding it good, right? He didn't want to feel this way, he wants to be happy just like everyone else. But why wasn't he, why was it so hard for him to feel something. Why was the only thing he wanted was to sleep.

"Isn't Taetae coming?" Jimin ask as Jin sat down behind the table.
"He isn't hungry." Jin says, not looking up at the guys.
"Oh well, he will be fine. He doesn't know what he is missing." Namjoon says digging in not noticing Jin concerned look.

As the keep on eating and talking, Jimin noticed the questioned look on Jin face while he was eating, he wasn't talkin much on the moment. He was just focusing on his eating and something looking over at other, but not engaging in another conversation.