JIN&RM (Seokjin and Namjoon) ~ Coma

This a request of @Siddha_5302, thank you all for giving me time to write the request. Due my broken laptop I lost a lot of what I already had... And time isn't something that I have laying around. I hope you understand that I am still trying to do every request I have gotten. I know it was long ago but I will write them as I promised. It just takes longer than I wanted to!!!!

Working was the only thing RM knew to do, as leader of one of the most popular boyband there was no time to play around. Writing songs, making music, go to dance practice, make sure the members got everything they need. Making sure everything was lined up so that everything would go as it was planned.

But RM didn't care, he knew what he signed up for the moment he wanted to become a idol and if that meant staying in the studio for days it didn't really matter.

Even if RM was ready to stay in the studio for another 4 days, Jin thought it was enough. He hasn't seen Namjoon come home in 3 days and he only left the studio if they had dance practice or he needed the bathroom. He swear that Namjoon face was getting paler by the day and he hated to see it.

So with that in mind Seokjin opens the door to Namjoons studio and walks in.

"Joon, don't you think it is time to come home? It is Thursday night and you haven't seen your bed in three days." Jin says.
"Hyung, thanks but no. there is a lot of work that I still need to do and I have to finish it this week place I only have till next week. Then I will catch up on some sleep, I promise."
"Joonie, I know you can finish it in no time. But I am not leaving without you today."
"than you can wait a long time."
"No.. let me be clear I am going to annoy you all the time till you go with me." Jin says as he sits down on the couch with his phone.

Namjoon looks at Jin, the expression on his face is serious and he knows that Jin is not going to leave him here more than he needs to be and if Namjoon was really honest with himself he could feel himself getting irritated but didn't want to fight because he also knows that Jin just really cares about their health.

If they didn't worry or took care of themselves Jin would do it for them, and this was the moment. Namjoon knew that Jin never does things like this when he doesn't need to.

"Come on." Jin says.
"Fine." Namjoon says after a little hesitation, he turns of the computer after saving his work and as he gets up from his chair where he has been sitting in for hours now. The world spins for a bit as Namjoon stands up to fast but Jin waits till Namjoon is ready to go.

"Oh dam! My phone is still laying on the couch. I be back!" Jin says before running back to the room that is a minute away. He opens the door with the code he knows and searches for his phones on the couch before coming back smiling awkward at the fact that he once again forgot his phone.
"Thank you." Seokjin says before they get in the car and they drive home.

****

As Namjoon opens his eyes, he does feel a lot better than the days before. Working days after days was taking its toll and even though he didn't want to admit it infront of the members he knew that Jin was right. He should take more rest to take care of himself. If he didn't do it who was going to carry the weight of the band on their shoulders.

"goodmorning hyung." Namjoon says as he sits down at the kitchen table smiling softy as Yoongi makes breakfast for everyone.
"RM-HYUNG!" Jungkook says loudly as he come running into the kitchen and he sees their leader for the first time in days at their dorm.
"Kookie." Namjoon says as he smiles at the happiness of the younger.
"I have this amazing idea for a song." Jungkook starts making Namjoon smile as he starts to tell all about a song idea he has.
"Let's discuss this in the studio today." Namjoon says as Yoongi makes big eyes that it is done for now. The dorm must also be a place where there is no work, in the dorm they are brothers, at the studio they are colleagues and bandmates.
"Fine." Jungkook says as he smiles at the others as Yoongi puts down pancakes and calls the others in the dorm that it is time to eat.