Jimin ~ If only

This is a request from @Galactic_Purple, @SophieMason675 and @Taesstrawberrymilk hope you all like it!!!

If..

If is a little word that always feels like it can make a big difference.

For Namjoon it was like that, on this moment he was sitting on the couch crying his eyes out. In the background, he could hear Jin on the phone and Yoongi walking next to him. Hoseok was walking back and forth, while Taehyung was next to Namjoon, hugging him as he was crying too. Jungkook was just sitting there, while Jimin was nowhere to be seen. And that was the whole problem.

The if questions are the only ones that are going around in Namjoon heads.

If he had known that it was so important for Jimin, if he only had realized that the boy wasn't feeling like himself, if he only saw what kind of damage he had done by saying what he had said, if only he had stopped Jimin from storming out, if only he had kept his mouth shut, if he didn't continue when he knew what would happen, if..

More questions are going around, but the worst part is none of those questions are bringing Jimin back on this moment.

Not 5 hours earlier, Jimin had stormed out of the filming studio were they were recording a music video. The same morning Jimin had woken up with a nagging headache, the lights and sounds were killing him but he knew he needed to film.

With every power that he had left in his body he got himself some food while preparing himself for the day. The other members were slowly waking up, it didn't happen often that Jimin was awake before the others but what do you expect when someone is knocking on your brain for hours.

Namjoon came walking into the kitchen and started to make his breakfast as he looked at Jimin. He didn't notice how pale the young man was looking and he didn't notice all the other signs as Namjoon was annoyed by something that had happened the evening before.

"Jimin-si." Namjoon started, he started to complain about how Jimin ahd left his dishes everywhere in the house and that he was way to loud playing the video games.

As jimin didn't feel like making it a big deal or an argument he just said he was sorry, like most of the time.

He was one of the most easy going members of the group, he was most likely the last person to get into a fight with. But when it happens, you better run.

As the morning continues, so did Jimin headache, it didn't go away. Dancing was hard and the music was to loud, his body remembered all the steps so even though it felt like his body was more heavier than every it was definitely making every move on automatic polit.

Jimin had no intention of getting that irritated on that moment, but just as they had a little break from recording Namjoon bumped into Jimin, making Jimin fall backwards and his phone landing on the floor, resulting in a broken phone.

"I'm sorry Jimin-si." Namjoon says as he wants to pick up the phone.
"Just don't touch it Hyung." Jimin says, in his voice clearly hearing the irritation.
"But."
"No, just don't. Just go away from me. I don't need to see you."
"I didn't mean to break it."
"Save it. And go."
"Jimin-si, I have no idea why I deserve to be treated like that." Namjoon was shocked by the reaction of the younger, the person that is normally not into an argument.
"You just keep on breaking things, I don't even know if you realized that you had broken my earphone earlier this morning by stepping on it. DO you even know how much damages you are? You a walking disater!" Jimin says angry.
This got Namjoon of guard.
"Jimin, I don't mean to break things,. A phone or earphone are not that important anyways."
"Not important? My whole life is on my phone, now my broken phone!" Jimin screams, making everyone look up at him.
"I am sorry for breaking it. I didn'mean to but you are over reacting now." Namjoon says not wanting this to get out of hand. But it was already to late.
"Save it."
"Jimin have some respect." Namjoon says using the fact that he is older that him.
"You may be older but you are a disaster."
"I am sorry, do you even know how horrible you can be? Walking around with that face of yours, looking annoyed as hell like everything you do is not important today. Do you realise that we have shot some scenes over and over again because of your face expression. I know I deserve that your angry but you are going to far now." Namjoon says, but as soon as the words left his mouth he regards them. He didn't mean to make the boy feel like that, he did see that the boy wasn't feeling well but still it just came out.