Seokjin (Jin) ~ Fake it till you make it

This is a request from @httpseokjin please enjoy, thank you and all the others that have the patience to wait for me to write your request. I'm of course still writing and love doing it so please know that every request that is placed will be written down. If it takes longer than 3 months please DM me in privet I really try to make it before the three month pass!!!! But I can't always!

It was a beautiful winter morning, the air was cold and the car windows are frozen. There was no snow, yet, it was said to start snowing this afternoon.

Jin likes the snow, mostly watching it from inside of his house holding a big mug filled with hot choco. He loves the white, the peace and seeing the other playing in it. He can hear the giggles of the young man already. But he hates the coldness.

If there is something you need to know about Jin, he doesn't like working in the cold, his body simply can't handle it. Jin could feel the cold breeze of the wind as he forgot to close the window, his shivers as he tiredly stands up to close the window.

He looks around and thinks about his schedule of the day.

"I am so not in the mood for any of this." He says. "I am to tired!"

He isn't talking to anyone as no one is even around. He can still feel the coldness from outside as he gets back into bed, tucking himself back under the thick covers. A knock on his door make him wake up as his eyes were getting heavy before he could even realise.

"Hyung, wake up we have to go." It is the sweet and soft voice of Jimin trying to wake him. He doesn't even think about the answer before couching a few times before saying.

"Sorry Jiminsi..kuch... I really don't feel well. I am staying in bed." Jin says as he coughs once again.
"Oh no, I will make you some soup and make sure there is water and medicine next to in the up coming 15 minutes." Jimin says before closing the door and walking down stairs to get the supplies he needs.

"I deserve a day like this, a day to relax and sleep. my body needs it." Jin tells himself, trying to ease his guilt that he is already feeling. Like jimin said he is back with water, medicine, a thermometer, soup and Yoongi.

"Hyung." Yoongi says as he walks up to his only hyung in the band. "Let me check your temperature."
"No you really don't need to." Jin says, as he knows that he doesn't have a fever and that he is just tired.
"Please let us take care of you." Yoongi says, putting the thermometer into Jin mouth and waits till it bleeps.

"You have no fever, it is 36,9." Yoongi says."how are you feeling?"
Jin coughs once again to fake it.
"I don't know, just don't feel well." Jin says as he smiles softly not wanting to lie. But the truth is he isn't feeling well, he is not sick just tired but still.
"Here this is for you." Jimin says giving him the soup.
"Thanks you didn't need to." Jin says, feeling more guilt building up. How can he lie towards his own family like this, just because he is tired.
"Hoseok will stay here today with you as he already knows the dance well and can do the rest of his work form home." Yoongi says.

"Oh." Jin says. "he really doesn't have to stay for me, I can take care of myself."

As much as Jin tries to get away with the sick lie, it is getting to much for him already. He just decided not to say anything as he also doesn't want to tell them the truth.
"I really like to sleep it of. If you don't mind." Jin says. Yoongi and Jimin smile at him.
'Of course, take these before you go to sleep." Jimin says pointing towards the water and the pills.

"I will. Thanks." Jin says as he lays down and see how Jimin and Yoongi are leaving the room closing the door behind them. Jin eats his soup, as he isn't really sick he loves it. If he wasn't to lazy to get out of his bed he would have walk out to get more but he shouldn't complain. He can hear the members leave downstairs and he feels guilty for lying to them but there is no way back now.