Taehyung (V) ~ Unheard

This is a request from @Aashialien190307 thank you for this request. I hope you and other readers to like it as much as I loved to write it.

For other people, request are open. I will do my best to write it the best I can, sometimes it is going to be really long time before I upload because of my internship. But I will try my best to update as much as I can. Keep sending request, I will do my best to write them! Side note: I don't like writing as the boys are in a relation ship with each other. I ship them together as friends and brothers not lovers.

PLEASE FOR REQUEST USE THE NEW CHAPTER REQUEST!

The moment he opens his eyes, he could feel his head pouting, sweat was standing on his forehead already and it felt like his body had danced for hours. With his hand he goes to his forehead to wipe the sweat before sitting up. The moment he did he felt dizzy as heck. The world was spinning like crazy. This was the third day he felt like it and nobody cared, nobody even noticed that he was sick or not himself.

"TAE wake up!" Yoongi calls as he opens the door to look inside the room. He walks inside to see Taehyung sitting on his bed. It was not like Yoongi didn't care how his brother looks, but they where all busy with their own schedule that they all looked tired and pale.

They didn't sleep much, they danced almost every morning and they all had their own things after. It wasn't weird to see a pale looking boy sitting on the edge of looking doll.

"I don't feel good." Taehyung whispers soft.
"Tae I am so sorry, but as long as you are not really sick I am not in the mood for this." Yoongi says. "We are all tired and busy, so keep you head up and get up. You will feel better" With that Yoongi walks out of the room downstairs where Jin and Hoseok are making breakfast.

Taehyung thinks for a moment, 'really sick' what does that even mean. He feels sick, but Yoongi is right. Everyone was tired and you couldn't feel great every day. With that he stood up, losing his balance he almost trips.

He walks down the stairs and sits down on the chair next to Jimin who looks up.
"Goodmorning Tae." Jimin and Jin say as Taehyung just smiles weak at them.
"Eat" Hoseok says giving him a plate with food on it. But as soon as Taehyung sees it his stomach turns.
"I am not that hungry." He says soft.
"Taehyung eat up, you will need it. We all are tired and food give us strength. Eat." Jin says before taking a bite from his own food.
"I really don't want to eat." Taehyung says, smelling the food make him feel even more sick.
"Tae, Sorry but I am not in the mood right now. Just eat." Jin says this time a bit angry. Taehyung understood the messages as he took his first bite. He finished his food after eating really slow, making his Hyungs extra annoyed.
"Taehyung for the last time. I am sorry you feel so tired and that you don't feel well. But nobody is feeling great so man up and lets go." Yoongi says before putting his dishes in the sink. Taehyung nods, he felt awful to say the least.

He didn't want his hyungs and Jungkook to be annoyed by him, but he really didn't feel good. He knew everyone was tired to. But he felt sick. And just like that he could feel his food coming back up. He walks to the bathroom, not trying to get more attention because he know that they are to busy anyways. He is just in time before his food ends up in the toilet. Tears are streaming down his face as he tastes the sour taste in his mouth.

But after vomiting he felt better... Yoongi was right he felt better now.

"Jungkook Taehyung hurry up we need to go!" Namjoon calls.

With that the boys walked to the car, all carrying their bags with clean clothes. Putting it all in the back before sitting down in the car.

Taehyung was sitting by the window next to Jungkook as Jimin was on Jungkooks other side. As soon as the car starts driving Taehyung feels sick again. He leans against Jungkook as he closes his eyes trying to block it out.
"Tae can you just lean on the other side my shoulder hurt a bit." Jungkook says as he moves his shoulder away from Taehyung head. Taehyung just nod as his head goes through the window. Taehyung just wants someone, just someone to look at him. To see that he was not ok, that he was sick and not just tired.