Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Seeing Justice

THIS IS NOT A STORY I WROTE, this story i got gifted by someone, not sure yet if that person what the name her, if so let me know! Please all be so kind to leave a comment to make this person see that the story is good enough and that the person shouldn't hesitate to put it online under their name! But please enjoy the story!

Jungkook woke up in a place that was very, very foreign to him. He didn't know where he was now. While he was guessing the place. The door to the room he was in now opened and a beautiful girl in a black dress entered. The girl brought a notebook and writing materials made of goose feathers. Arriving near Jungkook's bed, the girl started a conversation with Jungkook. He started the chat by saying 'Oh you're awake? How are you feeling now? Feel better?'. Jungkook didn't answer the girl's question, he stared at the girl for a few seconds with a confused face. While staring at the girl's face he wondered to himself, asking about the girl.

Not getting an answer from Jungkook and the boy instead looked at him with a confused face making the girl move to wake Jungkook from his reverie. He waved his hand in front of Jungkook and called out his name. After Jungkook realized he asked the girl a question. He said 'Who are you?' on the girl. Actually Jungkook wanted to ask the girl a lot of things but just asked one thing, the girl silenced him and asked him to listen to her after that he would answer all the questions Jungkook wanted to ask. The girl read the text in the book she was carrying. The text that the girl read was all related to Jungkook. You could say the book contains Jungkook's biodata.

Jungkook listened intently to everything the girl read about him. For a few minutes Jungkook just silent and listened to the girl. But after hearing the girl read about her death (date of death, place of death and cause) Jungkook's eyes immediately widened in shock.

After the girl finished reading out everything written in her notebook. The girl asked for confirmation from Jungkook. Confirmation about the truth of the facts about Jungkook that he just read out. Instead of confirming, Jungkook actually asked for an explanation about his death.

The girl explained to Jungkook that she had died 7 months ago and now she was just a ghost waiting in line to go to the afterlife. The girl also explained about herself. The girl introduced herself as Eline. He's an angel of death.

After listening to Eline's explanation, Jungkook still couldn't believe it. Because he didn't believe he was dead. Jungkook asked Eline to prove his words. And Eline complied with Jungkook's request.

Eline brings Jungkook's spirit to his fixed past on his death date.

Until in the past, Jungkook was taken in front of a luxurious house. Jungkook didn't recognize where he was now with Eline. So, he asked Eline about the place. Eline explained that the house in front of them was Jungkook's house. Eline brought Jungkook to that place because the series of events that happened to Jungkook until he died started from that place.

A handsome young man dressed neatly with a bouquet of flowers in his hand came out of the luxurious house. And that boy is Jungkook. Jungkook saw himself walking towards the black luxury car that had been parked at the house.

Eline grabbed Jungkook's hand and led him into the car. Eline and Jungkook(spirit) sat in the back seat. Then the car walked and left the yard of the house.

For a few minutes of travel, everything was fine nothing happened. Approaching the traffic light, something started to happen. The traffic light is red which means drivers must stop. Jungkook who was driving the car stepped on the brakes of the car to stop the car. But the car's brakes didn't work. Since the brakes didn't work, the car kept going and violated a traffic light. Then there was a very terrible accident. From the left direction came a truck with a fairly high speed. The truck hit Jungkook's car. Jungkook's car rolled several times on the road before the car stopped because it hit the road divider. Jungkook, who was not wearing a seat belt, was thrown from his car and ended up lying on the street in a prone position. Jungkook's condition was very bad. He received serious head injuries and injuries to several parts of his body. A pool of blood began to form under Jungkook's sprawled body. Because of the wound he got, Jungkook was already unconscious. Eline and Jungkook (spirit) are already on the side of the road. From where Jungkook (spirit) was standing he could see how himself was after the accident.