Namjoon (RM) ~ trouble with the new manager

So sorry to update late every time, most of the time my internet is working and you guys don't get a update... I have been really busy in life on the moment, this is a unique story enjoy!

I just have a few request to write, it will take some time but i try my best to finish them as fast as i can. But life is hard sometimes and on the moment my life isn't that easy...

Sometimes it feels like the days haven't to much hours in them, you can't finish your work or you can't seem to figure out what is more important on the moment as everyone keeps on adding things on your plate.

While on other moments even though you have more than enough stuff to do you don't feel like doing them and days feel so long that you don't know how to hold on.

The manager of the boys is out for the moment during illness, the pressure of the work load was to much for the older man to handle and he just couldn't do it anymore. Now that the man was out, Namjoon needed to take a lot of work responsibilities on himself to keep everything smooth. But even though Namjoon seems to be handling it just fine, he was struggling a lot underneath it all.

"NAMJOON!" one of his bosses yelled at him running into his studio while he was writing a new song for the album. Namjoon turns around to sees his boss being stressed, tired and full of anger getting in the room. Behind him is Jungkook, looking really small now that the man is yelling.
"What is the problem sir?" Namjoon asks calmly, trying to ease the man.
"IT DOESN"T WORK! YOU PROMISED IT WOULD WORK! MAKE IT WORK!" the boss keeps on screaming Namjoon can feel a little bit of anger building up as he doesn't like to be treated this way. But a comeback of the boys is closes and he knows how much stress this is for everyone so he just nods as he says:

"It will be ok, I will take a look at it." Namjoon says following the boss and the maknea how looks at Namjoon with sad eyes not wanting the older to blame him for this. Namjoon could never blame him for the act for another person and he let Jungkook know by just looking at the young man and smile.

"THIS DOESN"T WORK" The boss screams as he is points to a computer.
"Sir, I will take care of it for you. You can focus back on your work." Namjoon says as calmy as possible not to stress the man out ever more before the man nods and walks away.
"Kook what seems to be the problem." Namjoon asks looking at the maknea who seems to be calmed down by now.
"The screen doesn't work and I just asked for help but..." Jungkook speaks feeling a bit sad.
"It's ok, it is not my strong side but let me check together with you." Namjoon says.
"I am sorry." Jungkook says as he looks at Namjoon while the two of them are searching for the small problem.
"its fine!" Namjoon assures him as he hold up the a cable. "it wasn't put in! no wonder it wasn't working."

Namjoon says the last words smiling brightly so that the younger wouldn't feel bad about It. Jungkook smiles at him and hugs him before Namjoon walks back to his studio to continue one of his things on the to do list, but the fact that his boss was screaming at him like that made him question if he wanted to continues everything, it felt like it was getting to much.

As the day goes by there is a soft knock on his door as he says to get inside, his boss appears.
"Namjoon-ah. Sorry for screaming at you before. It is just a really stressful period at the time, I know it wasn't your fault it wasn't working so please forgive me for my actions." Namjoon nods saying it is all alright and he understands as the boss leaves again but the truth was it still didn't feel alright.

The worst part of all, he didn't know what to do with this whole drama part and he couldn't get it out of his head and that wasn't his only worry weight on his shoulders.

His sleep was getting less as at nights where the only moment he could take a few little breathers, but even though his body was telling him to sleep he just couldn't and read book till 1 am till finally he eyes closes and he could sleep for not more than 6 hours. Which was enough for the first two weeks, but even on his free days he couldn't get enough sleep as he always had things planned. All that Namjoon hopes for was one day off where there aren't things to do, he just wanted to lay in his bed the whole day but there simply wasn't time for it.