Vmin (Taehyung and Jimin) ~ Fight

It was a beautiful summer day and even though the Bangtan boys didn't have much time to enjoy it between their busy schedules, the time they to go outside they took it.

So after a really long day Jimin and Hoseok came home, he looks around the dorm and outside, Jungkook was in the pool outside, the pool wasn't a big one but just big enough to fit 8 people to cool down after a long day. Namjoon was also outside reading and Jin was in the kitchen together with Taehyung.

Jimin and Hosoek where just a little later than the other boys because of a new choreo they had to go over with the teacher. Hoseok runs to his rooms but within a few seconds he is running outside in his swimming trunks and jumps in the pool with Jungkook. Jimin is still standing in the hall, not really sure why.
"Jiminsi!" Jungkook shouts to him.
"Maybe later!" Jimin says back before he walks up to his room, he feels tired and feels annoyed. Taehyung enters his room a few minutes later as Jimin is laying on his bed.
"Jimin!" Taehyung says jumping on the bed way to happy that his soulmate is back home. Because of their schedule they haven't seen each other as much as they like.
"Taehyung! Not now!" Jimin says pushing him of the bed, Taehyung caught of card and fell backwards on the ground with a loud bang, while with his food he knock down a picture of Jimin with his other friend group.
"Ouch, I am sorry!" he says soft, a bit ashamed before he stand up, takes the picture of the ground, the glass is broken.
"Taehyung just leave!" Jimin says making Taehyung walk out of the room without saying a thing.

As Taehyung walks back to Seokjin who was still in the kitchen, he puts a hand on his head, there was a headache growing.
"You ok? What happened?" Jin asks the younger one who was looking a bit shocked.
"I am fine, I fell of Jimin bed and knocked over his picture with his friendgroup." Taehyung says not wanting that his friend get scrolled.
"Something it is hard to believe how clumsy you can be." Jin says giving Taehyung a knife. "Can you please cut them in little pieces?" Taehyung just nods, not wanting to answer and shakes the negative feelings off. He puts his smile back on his face and stars to cut the vegies.

It doesn't take long for Taehyung and Jin to finished diner, while Taehyung is setting the table outside Jin is calling everyone and telling the food is ready. Within seven hungry people are sitting at the table ready to eat.

The mood is good, their talking and laughing, even Jimin, but he is not talking towards Taehyung. Taehyung is not talking as much as he normally is, the headache is getting stronger but still he keeps smiling and laughing.

"You got to see this new dance!" Hoseok says, as he pulls out his phone, but as he want to show the video his phone battery died.
"Oh damn!" Hoseok says. "Jimin do you have the new dance?"
Jimin nods and gives his phone to Hoseok to show the recorded video, it was a video of them dancing the new dance they made up together with the teacher.
"It looks great!" Namjoon says taking the phone to get a better look.
"You know this is going to be imposible for me!" Jin says putting something in his mouth. Namjoon gives the phone to Taehyung so Taehyung and Yoongi can watch it again. As Taehyung wants to give the phone back to Jimin, It slips out of his hand just before Jimin touched it. The phone falls on the table and then on the ground.
"Kim Taehyung!!!" Jimin yells angry.
"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to." Taehyung says, his voice is soft afraid of what is going to happen.
"Jimin calm down. It was an accident." Jin says picking the phone up from the ground and giving it back to Jimin. The screen is broken but it still turns on.
"I will pay for it." Taehyung says.
"Taehyung you are just so clumsy! I never can give you something, you always break it." Jimin says.
"Jiminsi! Behave!" Namjoon says.
"This is the second thing he breaks today, I am done with it!" Jimin says standing up. Taehyung stand up as well to talk to him and say that he is sorry.
"Jimin-ah, I am so sorry, I really didn't mean to break any of it. Let me fix it." Taehyung says as he is standing in behind Jimin. Jimin turns around.
"I am just not in the mood for you words right now." Jimin says turning back.
"But.." Taehyung says putting a hand on Jimin shoulder.
"Taehyung just let me go!"Jimin says turning around fast pushing Taehyung once again, it wasn't a hard push this time, but Taehyung tripped over his own feet and landed on his but on the ground. The fall went straight to his head giving his head more and more pain than he already had.

Yoongi helps Taehyung stand up. "Are you ok?" he ask soft as he looks at Taehyung.
"I am fine, may I be excused?" He than asks as he looks at the other members. Who look sad at the second youngest.
"Of course." With that Taehyung disappears back to his room, he lays down on his bed and looks at the ceiling, his headache is killing him and if he was being honest he was feeling a bit sick.

Meanwhile Jin walks up to Jimin and Hoseoks room. "Jimin, what is wrong with you. Normally you are never so angry."
Jimin looks up. "I am sorry hyung, it just has been a really long day."
"that is not a excuse to act like you did out there towards Taehyung."
"He just breaks everything."
"He didn't mean to."
"I know that, it just I cant stand his clumsiness."
"That is just who he is."

Jimin looks up and realised that because of his tiredness Taehyung got to see his worst side.
"I know you and Tae are best friends, and I understand that it is easy to act towards him the way you did because you know it will be ok. But he has feelings too."
"I know that Hyung, it is just that it is easy to get mad at him, I know it is wrong something but I couldn't help it."
"Go to his room and make it up to him."
"Fine.." with that Jimin stand up from his bed and walks towards Taehyung room, he knock on the door and wait for answer.
"Tae?" Jimin says as he doesn't get any respons.
"Tae! Look I know I was wrong, I am sorry!" Jimin says, but again no respons.
"TAEHYUNG, you know, I was coming here to say I am sorry but if you are just going to ignore me that is fine, just go than!" Jimin says angry before storming of again.
"Jiminsi what is wrong?" Jungkook asks as he seems Jimin storm of to his room.
"Taehyung can forget it, I can ignore him to!"
Jungkook looks confused as he walks towards Taehyungs room and knock, just like Jimin but there is no respons.
"Taehyung it's kookie, can I come in?" He waits for answer but doesn't get it.
"I am going in." Jungkook says as he opens the door and seems Taehyung laying on his bed. He walks closer and that when he smells it. Puke.
"Taehyung." He says turning Taehyung body towards him, Taehyung eyes are closed, a bit of the sickness is around his face and when he looks at the other side of the bed there is vomit on the ground.
"HYUNG!!" Jungkook yells, not really sure who he is calling but someone has to come.
Jungkook is shaking Taehyung hoping he will wake up, Taehyung is breathing and his heartbeat is fast.

Hoseok is the first to get in the room and looks at Jungkook.
"what is wrong?" He ask.
"Taehyung isn't waking up and he got sick." Jungkook says. Hoseok walks up to Jungkook and Taehyung, he lays a hand on the forehead of taehyung.
"He isn't burning." But he seems the puke at the other side.
Jin is the second who was running towards the room.
"what is wrong?" He says looking at the 3 people by Taehyung bed.
"He isn't waking up." Hoseok says. "He got sick, but he doesn't seem to have a fever."
"Yoongi get the car ready!" Jin yells towards Yoongi who was downstairs.
"What is wrong?" Jungkook says not really knowing what is happening.
"I think that Taehyung has a concussion, he told me early he fell of Jimin bed." Jin says. "Can you carry him towards the car?" Jungkook nods as he and Hoseok carry Taehyung towards the car.
"Stay home, we will be back soon" Jin says towards Jungkook and Hoseok.
"I want to come." Jimin says soft as he is standing by the door with his shoes in his hand.
"No that will be to much people."
"I did this to him." Jimin says looking at the ground.
"No he fell of you bed."
"I pushed him of my bed." Jimin says, feeling the guilt.
"Fine!"

With that Jin, Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung went to the hospital.
"I am so sorry." Jimin keeps saying while stroking Taehyung hair.
"he will be fine." Jin says.
"I really hope so."

When they arrived Taehyung was taking to another room and the boys where left waiting, it didn't took a long time beforethey could see Taehyung. Taehyung was laying in a hospital bed with a IV in hisarm, the doctor told them what Jin already though, he had a concussion but wasgoing to be ok.
"I am so sorry." Jimin says as he hold up Taehyung hand.
"I am sorry too." Taehyung says so soft as he opens his eyes and looks atJimin.
"You ok!" Jimin says smiling at Taehyung as he hugs him tight.
"Please, I need to breath." Taehyungsays soft, as Jimin let go.