Yoongi (SUGA) ~ not his lucky day!

Due the little holiday i had some extra time so i have a extra chapter for you guys!

This is a request from @AlphaWolf664852 and @mysteriouschannel1 enjoy!

It was one of those hectic moments in the life of the Bangtan boys, sometimes it feels like they never have time to breath or take it easy but the feeling of being on tour and giving concerts, hearing the fans scream are worth it all.

Sweat was standing on all of their foreheads as they bow to ARMY screaming and yelling wishing that they could have more time with the boys. All the boys were panting heavily but there was no way they couldn't wipe the smile of their faces.

This was why they work so hard every single day of the year. The boys walk backstage as the staff is there to catch the tired and over exhausted boys.

"Great work boys!" a managers shouts making all the boys smile as they walk down the small little stairs as Yoongi trips over his own feet. He is just catch in time by one of the staff members as the boys look worried at the second oldest.

Yoongi just smiles before thanking the staff members and then looks at the boys letting them all know that he is completely fine.
"Walking is difficult." Jungkook jokes sticking out his tong to his hyung to tease the older.
"If he didn't have trouble walking he would hunt you down." Jimin says continue to ease the older. Yoongi looks at both makneas and with one look they both stop laughing and all the others start to laugh softly.

The boys all sit down on the cough backstage, totally exhausted but still filled with energy as they were so exhausted about their evening.

"Did you see that one poster thingy with your head hyung?" Taehyung says looking at Namjoon as he takes a sip of water.
"No I did not." Namjoon says knowing exactly what Taehyung is talking about but just not wanting to admit it.
"You know which one!" Jin teases Namjoon making him laugh as he makes the same faces as sign earlier making the members laugh.

"Guys we here have the clean clothes, so if your ready you can change." One of the managers says showing the outfit and giving them all to the boys. But just as he wants to hand out the outfit for Yoongi, Hoseok trips over something on the floor with his open water bottle and splashing a lot of water on Yoongi fresh clothes.

"Sorry hyung." Hoseok says taking a step back as he regained his balans, Yoongi signs as he takes the now wet clothes.
"You can have mine!" Hoseok says, but Yoongi shakes his head, to tired to react to the boy but thankful for the idea.
"I have a back up!" Jimin yells running back and giving Yoongi the back-up, making Yoongi smile softy as he accept the clothes of the younger one before getting dressed.

As every one is tired it takes a while before everyone is back backstage ready to go to their Airbnb hotel room to cook.

"I really don't want to cook." Jin signs.
"we can order in?" Namjoon says. Everyone nods tiredly none of them is in the mood to cook a meal as they also have to leave early tomorrow to film a music video before having an other concert in two days.

For them it doesn't take long to get back to their room with the food they have ordered and they all gather around the table ready to eat.

As the day was long, it is quiet, all to tired to talk and ready to sleep after the meal. Yoongi sits there in between Hoseok and Jungkook and he can feel Jungkook heads on his small shoulder as the younger is getting to tired to stay awake. Yoongi can feel that his body is also telling him to go to bed soon. He looks at the food and everything is almost empty, he takes another bite as he breaths in at the same time and that single bite ends up in the airway.

He tries to cough to get it out, getting the attention of the others, Jungkook wakes up from his sleep as Yoongi starts to cough louder and louder. But the bite doesn't seem to get out of his airway and his face starts to get red, as his lips are slowly turning a bit blue due the lack of oxygen.