Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Shot fired!

This is a request from @Jade29123 hope you enjoy it! Thank you all for giving me time to write, I am still extremely busy and this is a request from November... so I do feel really bad about being so late with it but I really try my best!

There it was again, another messages, that was messing with his head once again. The sweat was standing on his forehead as today was their last full rehearsal for the concert tomorrow, he was still out of breath as he scrolled down his phone.

Hoseok looks around, trying to find the leader of the group and the moment their eyes meet Namjoon knows. It has been a well known secret between the two of them, none of them wanted to included the others. None of them had the intension of making the others just as afraid as they secretly are. Even though Hoseok really tried to hide his fear the messages where going on in his mind like a marry go round.

Wait till I see you there

The colour of you blood will go perfectly with your skin

Did you ever hear a gunshot? Or is this going to be your first time?

The moment the moonlight is going to kiss your face, the moment red will flow.

Even though none of the messages where legally threatening him, he still didn't feel safe. The police couldn't get involve because they couldn't prove it was really against him even though they wanted to help this was just the rule. The security team did indeed upgrade as Namjoon talked to the board about it but still Hoseok couldn't feel any safer.

It wasn't the first time they received messages like this but it was the very first time it was do his own phone number directly. Al lot of their information is out in the open if they wanted it or not it was out there. But they always really made sure that their phone number wasn't going to be one of it and one way or another that didn't work out.

A shiver went down over his body as his phone gets another notification, he takes it out of his pocket and looks at the screen as he realises that it is just Namjoon telling him to go to their little back stage room just so the two of them could talk.

Hoseok nods knowing that Namjoon is looking at him and with that the two of them leave the five other members going to the dressing room to get their stuff to go back to their houses.

"Hobi?" Namjoon speaks as the two of them are alone and he can see that hoseok is going in to a straight panic attack.

Hoseok breathing goes up, his face is getting a bit paler, his body slowly starts to shake and Hoseok vision is starting to get a bit blurry.
"I don't know if I can do it." Hoseok says showing Namjoon the last messages with his shaking hands.

Namjoon needs to take the phone out of his hand in order to read the last messages

Do you know with the right shot, your could be dead in seconds.

The shivers go over Namjoons body the moment he reads it, while Hoseok legs can't carry his weight anymore and sinks to the ground. Not being able to hold himself together anymore. Namjoon doesn't even think a second as he drops the phone which falls to the ground and he kneels next to Hoseok, the man who still can't stop shaking and his breathing is getting more out of control than Namjoon has ever seen before, but what shocks him the most are the words he can barely hear coming out of Hoseok mouth.

"I...I do do don...'t wwan...ant th..themm to g...gg...et hu...rt." He says his voice trembling, out of control that Namjoon has to think really hard to understand his friend.

"You are not hurting them.." Namjoon says trying to calm down the older one. Hoseok didn't tell Namjoon just because he was the leader of them. Hoseok told Namjoon everything as he felt like a true friend, a brother, his leader and a safe place to tell his worries but none of them had ever expected that they would be sitting here crying.