Maknea Line ~ Stomach flu

Looking outside while the car was taking them to another stadium for their tour, Jimin felt sick. His head was against the cold window and his eyes where about to close. Luckily they had preform in 2 days, hoping that this was just being carsick like he was used to.

He wasn't the only one who was feeling sick, no, Taehyung was feeling even worse, he has a huge headache, stomach pain and feeling nauses. Not forgetting that Jungkook wasn't feeling great either. Jungkook told Taehyung that he wasn't feeling well and ask if he could sleep on his shoulder for the time being so he had comfort, not realising that Tae himself wasn't feeling great.

"How long till we get to the hotel?" Jimin ask, turning his head away from the window looking at Taehyung next to him waiting for a answer. The three younger members where sitting in the back of the car, in front of them where Yoongi and Namjoon and before them where Jin and Hoseok. It was a big family car and everyone was almost sleeping.
"Tae?" Jimin asks again soft, Taehyung looks up to look at his friend.
"Sorry?" Taehyung waits for Jimin to ask the question again.
"How long till we are at the hotel?" Jimin ask, Taehyung looks at his watch, the truth is he doesn't know.
"We are almost there." Jin answers soft as Taehyung doesn't answer. "maybe 10 minutes." His voice is sleeping, everyone is tired. Not even 6 hours ago they where jumping on a stage for a concert in Berlin and they where heading towards Amsterdam now.

They had made a stop 3 hours ago to eat diner and that continued the long drive. The ten minutes passed but for the maknea line it felt like another hour had passed.

"Guys wake up." Namjoon voice was heard to wake up everybody to get out of the car. Jungkook was using Taehyung to give him strength to walk. Jungkook felt like he could pass out every minute from now. Taehyung was hiding his sickness so he could help the maknea.
"Jimin?" Taehyungs voice was soft as he felt the forehead of the best hugger of the group.
"You are burning up." He says soft but Jin had heard him.
"Jimin you sick?" Jin asks pushing Tae and the leaning Jungkook to the side, letting them almost fall over their own feed.

"It's just the carsickness." Jimin says not wanting to worry everyone.
"Yeah I don't believe that for a second." Hoseok says looking at the younger coming out of the car.
"You will share a room with me tonight." Yoongi says taking Jimin from Jin arms as he helps Jimin inside. As the seven boys got the 3 keys for their room and also got the keys for the staff.

"Ok, so Jimin and Yoongi you will get this room, Hoseok and Jin, this will be your key and Taehyung, Jungkook and me will be in the room for 3." Namjoon says as he gives the members a key.
"You sure? Jungkook doesn't look that good either, let him sleep with me." Jin says looking at the maknea, he feels like it his duty to take care of him. He always did, drove him to school, gave him food, everything he needed Jin was there.
"Yeah, I don't feel good." Jungkook says as he leans towards Jin who is taking him from Taehyung.
"Goodnight." The members says before leaving each other and splitting into three groups.

"Jungkook, please drink some tea. I did some honey in in." Jin says soft giving him a warm tea. Jungkook nods and sips the tea sip by sip.
"Good now get some sleep, tomorrow lets hope that you feel better." With that Jungkook falls asleep with the sound of Jin voice as the last thing he hears that night.

Yoongi is sitting next to Jimin, circling his hand on his friends back. Vomit is leaving the boys body, more that he though he had even eaten.
"It's ok, get it out." Yoongi says as he is not leaving Jimin side.
"It seems like you and Jungkook are having the stomach flu." Yoogni says.
"Tae." Is all Jimin can say before another wave of vomit leaves his body.
Yoongi doesn't understand the hint, but he doesn't care if he was being honest, Jimin was his priority now, like Jungkook was Jins.