BTS ~ Fire

Couching he wakes up, sweat was on his forehead and he was hot, like really hot. Looking around he saw the flames outside, in a second he was awake looking around his room.

"FIRE!" he shouted and coughed again, before looking for a way out of his room. The flames where blocking his window, luckly he had closed them but he knew the glass would break fast he needed to get out.

"Help!" without a doubt he knows who was calling, but what could he do.

A few hours earlier

"Foods ready!" Seokjin shouted through the dorm as he and Jungkook presented the food on the table as the other boys where walking in.

They had a busy day, had a music video shooting, but it took the whole day. For Army it just had to be perfect so they didn't mind but they where tired.

"It's looks great Jin-hyung and kookie" Namjoon says with his mouth full.
"Yeah, you overdid yourself." Yoongi says looking at his brothers smiling.
"Kook do you want to play overwatch after eating with Tae and me?" Jimin ask looking at the maknea.
Who nods his head excited like a little boy that was going to the candy store.

"Try not to raise your voices to much, I had this headache the whole day so I wanna turn in early and get some sleep." Hoseak says looking at the makneas.

"We will Hobi-hyung." The three boys answers, as they start to clean the table with the plate and pans.
"I keep and eye on them." Yoongi says smiling at the youngers.
"Thanks." Hosoek says thanking them all before excusing himself to go to bed early.
"Get well." Namjoon says looking at him a little worried.
"I will dry, just do the dishes!" Jungkook spoke loud.
"Kookie, please." Yoongi says pointing with his finger at the ceiling letting the younger know Hoseok was trying to get some sleep.
"Sorry." With that the three younger boys did the dishes before playing overwatch.

The evening went by quick, the makneas where playing while slowly their hyungs where leaving to go to bed.
"I am not that tired." Jimin says looking at his youngers brothers.
"Me neither." Jungkook says.
"You can play, I am going to bed." Taehyung says, he was always the one who turned in as first, he really needed his sleep but most of the time he was up early.

"Fine." With that Taehyung left the room, leaving the two others to play. If only he left the two of them, the whole night there was someone outside waiting for them, waiting for them to go to bed. Waiting with a lighter, the person outside had already spread the oil around the whole house, he, yes a he, was sure that some of it even went inside.

Watching the three younger boys plays, he was just so angry, ready to light the lighter. Burn it all down. But when one of them left he knew he had to wait a little longer before the others would turn in and then it was going to be the end of BTS.

So as he expected within a hour the other two boys left, turned of the light and went to bed. Just a few more minutes, he was looking at his watch as time went by slowly.

He waited to whole night for this moment and he was going to love every single second of it. With his finger he turn on the lighter and letting in drop on the oil. The fire went fast to the house, for him it was beautiful. Within seconds the whole house was surrounded with a wall of fire. Early that day he went inside as a staff member to disable all the fire alarms, he could have done so much more, but he like fire. He liked the colours, the heat, the fact of people suffocating.

With a smile on his face he walk away looking over his shoulder many times, than when he was far away from the fire but close enough to see, he sat down as he watched.

The fire was getting inside the house, the smoke was getting in first before the flames. Couching he wakes up, sweat was on his forehead and he was hot, like really hot. Looking around he saw the flames outside, in a second he was awake looking around his room.