Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ high school fever

This request is from @SImranSingh307 enjoy, sorry it took me this long to write!

The members are sitting in the dance studio, they just finish practice after a few hard weeks. All of them struggling with a fever. Now complete drained in sweat they are sitting on the ground talking about life lately.

"I can't remember the last time I was really that sick." Jungkook says looking at the members. "this fever was horrible, I still have trouble breathing sometimes."

"Yeah, same here. On some moment I really thought I would pass out." Jimin says.
"We all did really good today." Hoseok says now noticing how tired everyone was.
"I do remember." Taehyung says being a little bit late of a reacting to what Jungkook has said.
"What do you remember? That you danced good?" Jin says a bit confused, Taehyung shakes his head. "No the time when Jungkook was really sick. I remember." Thinking back to that time.
"Now you say it, maybe I was more sick back then." Jungkook says remembering it all...

*****

It was the time of year where the midterm exams where the only thought on the students minds, and Jungkook was no exception. But even though he tried to focus on his exam right in front of him he just couldn't keep his mind to the test. He had been feeling off all day, this was his second exam and he was sure he had failed the first one this morning as he couldn't concentrate there either.

The noise around him was getting more and more muted, the words on his paper are getting blurry and the worst part is black dots are slowly appearing in his vision. It felt like the world started to disappear around him. He had never felt like this before and that moment he felt nauseous taking over.

He raised his hand waiting for one of the supervioser in this test to come to him, he could hear the footsteps but he couldn't hear the teacher standing next to him unstill he heard a voice whisper:

"You have a question?" the voice sounded so far away even though it was right next to him.
"Can I go to the toilet?" Jungkook voices is not more than is whisper and he really needs to focus on every word he says. The teacher gives him a yes and it is like Jungkook whole body is now just walking automatically, like his body knows the way already. But his legs are just to weak to carry him longer than the hallway, he can't even reach the toilets as his legs gave in and he falls to the ground vision black.

Meanwhile, in the classroom the teacher who gave him the toilet pass is still waiting for his return. She did notice the pale skin of the poor boy but she can't do anything as he didn't say so.

As the minutes go by she keeps looking at the door, waiting for the boy to come back. But as the rules stated if he doesn't come back within 5 minutes they need to go find him and make sure he doesn't cheat. She looks at the other supervisors in the room making sure that they know she will be gone for a small moment as she leaves the classroom.

She only steps out to see Jungkook lying unconscious on the ground, she runs towards the boys and can feel the heat radiating of his body, sweat is dripping down his forehead and she tries to wake him by slowly shaking him. Jungkook can barely open his eyes as the woman tries to pick Jungkook up from the ground. But the boy is way to heavy for her to carry on her own and calls in a college of her. A man come running towards the two and together they lift the sick Jungkook from the ground and bringing him toward the school nurse.

"what happened?" Jungkook can hear someone asking him question but he is totally out of it and can't seem to answer.
"He can't continue, I will call his guardian to pick him up." With that the two teachers leave the room, leaving Jungkook alone on the bed with the school nurse. Jungkook can hear the call to his hyungs and he can't wait till Jin or Yoongi comes to pick him up.