Seokjin (Jin) ~ Words can hurt

Jin, also known as world wide handsome, is someone who is good at hiding. Hiding his feelings, thoughts, everything. But today he wasn't in the mood to hide anything.

He wasn't feeling his beautiful self, on the moment he hated himself, he didn't like the way he looked, he was ugly, he didn't like the way his clothes fit his slim body. And the truth was, he never though about himself as world wide handsome.

If he was honest with himself, he just wanted to be something, he wasn't the best dancer, he wasn't the leader, the best singer, beautiful or the best at anything, he wasn't anything at all. Normally he would hide it all, he didn't mind that he wasn't the best at anything, he wanted to be something so if the world just though he was funny as he said that he was world wide handsome so be it.

But the other part of him hated the fact that he didn't mind, he loved every songle member of the Bangtans, he loved them with all his heart. He loved who they are, the best parts about them and he wouldn't want to see it any other way.

And if his thoughed weren't enough, some of Army would defently say he was right, he was nothing. He even read some comments online about it, normally he would ignore but he couldn't anymore it was to much.

Today he woke up and felt different, he wasn't a good mood. He looked at the clock, it was only 4.30 am, he still 45 minutes to get more sleep. He tried laying different it just didn't work, he turned of his alarm clock and took a shower, letting the warm water over his body. After that he looked in the mirror.

"You're just as ugly as normal." He whispers soft, as he looks down.
He took some clothes out of his chair and put them on. Not caring what he was wearing or if it was smelling.

he slowly walks down stairs and started to make breakfast, he loved cooking, and he loved making breakfast for everyone. Everyone had one day in the week to make breakfast in the morning. But most of the time Jin was the one making it because he was already up. Today it was Namjoon turn to cook and we all know how that was going to turn out.

So Jin started already and 15 minutes later Namjoon enters the kitchen.
"Goodmorning Hyung." Namjoon says as he looks at Jin, Jin looks up and smiles soft. It was that moment Namjon released something was wrong. He could tell by the way Jin looks at him, the way he smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Hyung?" Namjoon says as he walks towards Jin ready to discuss what was wrong. "Is something the matter?"

Jin looks at Namjoon, he wanted to smile, he really wanted to push it all away, normally he wouldn't even think twice about telling his brothers if something was bothering him, he always kept things to himself. For the first time he was hesitating.
"No, everything will be ok." He than says, he didn't want to hide what he was feeling but he didn't want to tell what was wrong.
"I am here if you want to talk." Namjoon says as he starts helping in the kitchen. It was quiet none of them spoke, the soft breathing was the only thing that was heard.

The morning starts normal for the rest of the members, Jin was not talking as much as normally but everyone was tired something, so they just ignored it.

The carride to the studio wasn't anything special but as soon the music start Jin couldn't bring up the energy. He didn't want to try, he tried to keep up, but he was slow, more than one step behind the others. And he didn't mind.

It was only song two when the teacher stops the music.
"Seokjin, can you at least try to do you best." With that said Jin nod, but still not in the mood to try, words where flooting around in his mind.

Why wasn't he good enough, why wasn't he the best at something, why wasn't he beautiful, why was he just nothing.

And then again the music stops. "Seokjin again if you are not in the mood that is fine by me, just go, I don't need something like you in the studio."

Like you...

The words made all the members look up, but none of them wanted to start a discussion.
'Fine, have a nice day." Jin says as he start to walk out.
"Huyng, please we need you." Taehyung says.
"I am sorry, but someone with an attitude like he has isn't someone we need." The teacher says, Jin turns around to look at the members and the teacher, hearing those words he turns around as he walks out of the building.

Don't need... Like you...

If those just where the only words going through his head. he was walking towards the dorm, he didn't want to drive he just wanted to go home.

But as he was walking someone kept calling his name, he looks up as he released this was not in his mind.
"Hobi? Why are you here?" he asks, looking at the brother that was catching his breath againa s he slows down.
"Are you ok?" Hoseok asks looking at the oldest.
'No I am not, I am tired, I am not beautiful, I hate everything about myself, you don't need me and I am something like me that the teachers doesn't want there." He than rambles out, the words are going fast, but Hoseok is trained for this.

Before he could says anything, Hoseok wraps his arms around them and pulls him towards him in a big strong hug.
"You still are world wide handsome." Hoseok tries to lighten the mood.
"No I am not, I am just saying that so that people will laugh."
"why, Jin I don't know why you would even think that. All the things." Hoseok says.
"You are just trying to get me in a better mood."
"That is true, but I would never lie to you. For me, the members and Army you are world wide handsome. You are enough, you are needed, you are you."
"IF only that was enough."
"Enough? You really think that you aren't enough? Jin you are crazy. Do you even know what you do to make a big difference in the world? You do know that without you BTS wouldn't be BTS, we wouldn't be ourself, Kookie wouldn't be who he is today. Nobody would. Nobody would even know what world wide handsome means. YOU are literal the definition."

Hoseok pulls Jin back out of the hug to look at his hyungs eyes.
"We do need you. But please take care of your beautiful self to."

"Now lets walk to the dorm together, then you can sleep it off." Hoseok says. "Jin-hyung, you know that words are onl hurtful if we let them be right?"
Jin looks up, Hoseok was right. "I know but it is hard something."
"I know, but talk to us. You don't have to hide everything."