Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Comments

This is a request from @sope_jhseok, thank you for waiting and this one is for you.

It was dark, the moon was shining bright just like the stars that were bighting up the dark sky. Hoseok was sitting close to a little park with a beautiful fountain in the middle of it. The little light surrounding it were giving the water a purple glow and the sound makes him calm down.

It has been a difficult day for him, he knew it were just little comments. Comments that shouldn't even have an impact on him. He should be able to ignore them and only look at the good ones, which isn't that hard as most of them were nice and funny, thought full and cute. But there were one in a million messages that were sticking around in his head.

Messages telling him nothing more than how he shouldn't belong here.

I can't believe he made it through.

How did he even pass the rap part, all I hear is a crying cat as soon as he opens his mouth.

Sad how those facemask disappeared, his face was so much better than.

No wonder he was the most hated idol, I don't know why he still isn't.

His horrible laughs hurt my ears.

A tears slips down his face as the messages keep on replaying in his head, with all those thoughts in his mind he couldn't even practice good today.

He didn't mess up any dance moves, his muscle memory was way to good for that. only the sound of one single beat could make him dance the whole song. But his mind was not were it should have been, his mind was far away from being there in the studio.

Today they had filmed a dance practice Halloween video, which always was fun as the outfits sometimes were difficult to dance with. While they were filming he was hiding the pain deep inside, he put a smile on his face and put his best behaviour out there, but as soon as the camera's stopped rolling he was done playing pretend.

He left the room without even saying anything to the members, when he walked outside the world was already showing the nightlife. They had been working all day, not even seeing one bit of sunlight. No wonder he and all the members were getting paler by the day.

He didn't knew were his feet were taking him that moment, he just kept on walking and walking. Till he found this place.

He turned of his phone as he kept on getting messages from the members that were to worried about him. asking him were he was and when he will be home, if he had even eaten.

If he was ok and if they could help, but all he send back before turning his phone of was.

I'm fine, just need to clear my head.

He made sure that the messages was send before turning his phone of as he kept on looking at the fountain as his mind slowly got to ease.

The cold air was surrounding his body, that was the first time he had notices that it was cold. He walked out of the studio, out of the building without his coat and sweat of the dancing all over his body and it was cooling down as he was now sitting down.

For now he didn't care, he loves the peace, the quiet and the world. Nobody was bothering him, nobody was even around he was all alone.

"Should I leave?" he softly asked himself. "are they better of without me?"

He takes his phone out of his pockets and looks at himself in the reflection of the black screen.

"I wish I had looked like V-si or Jin-hyung. Maybe I would have been loved."