Taehyung (V) ~ Burned

I took the request of @bangtan2509 so hope this is something you like!

As the morning started and Taehyung opens his eyes he could feel that he wasn't well. Sweat was on his forehead and it was way to warm. He felt his forehead and he knows he has a fever. But today was a important day. They had to do a interview and he couldn't miss it, also he didn't want to mis it. It has been way to long since they had done an interview.

He stepped out of his bed feeling nauseous and dizzy as he walks. Standing under the shower as hot water was running down his body didn't help he felt even worse. But still went downstairs and try to eat something, maybe it would make him feel better? Some of his members were already downstairs and in the kitchen. They greeted him and he of course smiles back at them as he started to look for food to make him feel better.

But no, man he was wrong.

The moment he eat something and the smell of it made his stomach protests. As fast as he could he stands up and runs towards the bathroom. But as he wanted to open the door, the door was locket.
"Just a moment. I am almost finished." It was Hoseok from inside the bathroom but for Taehyung it was to late. He couldn't hold it and it all splashed on the floor, mostly was just stomach acid was now everywhere on the floor, door and walls.

"Oh Tae." Yoongi says as he was the first to arrive at the scene. He walks up to Taehyung who now had tears in his eyes and felt his forehead.
"I just wanted to try." Taehyung says as tries to smile at Yoongi who just hold his hand, because if they didn't agree on something. With was most of the time they said they would just held hands. So Yoongi did that now.

Hoseok opens the door to be welcomed with the smell and the sight of it all.
"Oh what happened?" He asks looking at the two in front of him as he stand still not moving, not wanting to look at it himself because he would feel sick too.

"Can you just clean Taehyung and get him in some new fresh clothes and bring him to his room?" Yoongi says Hoseok just nod and Taehyung and he disappear to the bathroom while Yoongi walks towards the kitchen to get the cleaning supplies.

"Why do you need those? We need to leave in a few minutes." Jungkook ask looking at his hyung.
"Taehyung got sick, he is staying here today. I think I stay too. Can't leave him alone." Yoongi says.
"No let me stay." Jimin says smiling soft not in the mood to do the interview if his best friend isn't going to be there.

Yoongi doesn't say anything as he walks back to the spot and starts cleaning it all. It doesn't take long before Taehyung and Hoseok come out of the bathroom, Taehyung is looking as pale as a ghost and is now leaning against his brother.

"Yah! Go to bed you" Jin says as he looks at the sick boy.
"But the interview." Taehyung whispers. "I can put on some make-up and everything will be fine."

"No you are not going anywhere." Yoongi says. " We will stay here just the two of us."
"No no. I can take care of myself for a few hours. Don't let ARMY down now." Taehyung says as he feels guilty not to go but he knows he can't win this.
"Nobody minds to stay you know that." Jimin says looking at his friend.
"I know. But ARMY would be really sad if two members are not there. Soo please go I will just sleep anyways." Taehyung says as he smiles at the boys.
"You are sure?" Namjoon ask a little worried.
"Yeah, I will be fine once I hit the bed and sleep you guys can wake me up when you are back." Taehyung says.
"I make a cup of tea before we leave real fast." Seokjin says worried.
"I can manage. Please go you can't be late. Tell ARMY I am sorry that I miss this one out but that I will be ok." Taehyung says. The boys nod as they walk out of the door towards the car. Taehyung is trying to hold himself standing as he wants to wave them goodbye but he just can't and closes the door and slowly slides down against it. He is exhausted, he can feel his whole body shaking from the cold. He stands up after a few minutes and walks towards the kitchen. He puts on the water on the stove so he can make some soup, he puts in all the things he want in it. With is not much right now because he knows he needs the fluid.