Jimin ~ took the bullet

So this will by my christmas present to all of you! Hope you will have amazing days!

Requests from @RheanneCalma9, @GabyMontoya515, @Venusers, @Mafe031mtx and someone else who wants to stay anonymous. I took all the different request to make I hope a really good, really long chapter please enjoy!!! I am sorry if it not something you hoped for. 

Please let me know and I always want to make an other chapter that suits your request better!!!!!

It felt like a nightmare, the blood was everywhere. Taehyung was looking down at his now red hands while Namjoon white shirt was red. ARMY was screaming and panic could be heard everywhere, while sirens and police where running around. Jungkook was screaming at the man that was now slowly moving backwards. He was caring a almost lifeless Jimin is his arms as he held a gun to his head.

It all went so fast they can't even process what is happening right now.

*Hours earlier*

"Are you ready!!!" Jimin was jumping around in the dressing room from the concert hall. Taehyung joins him as they jump and run around the room letting out a lot of energy before the concert even starts.
"We still have 2 hours before we go up can you guys please calm down." Yoongi says as he looks up from the couch he is laying on.
"But it is the first concert where everyone is ok in a really long time. No one is sick, no one is injured or anything else. It took some time but here we are again!" Jungkook yells as he joins his youngest hyungs in the jumping around.

Namjoon looks at Yoongi who just rolls with his eyes making Namjoon smile. Jin, Hoseok and staff members enter the room with food in their hands making everyone look up as they set in down on the table as the others gather around.

As they laugh and eat, take some time for them self before the concert start Jimin looks up at his phone to see a message form a number he doesn't recognise. He read it and few times before processing what is says.

Your eyes are so pretty when they are filled with fear, let us see those eyes tonight. As we turn it form purple to red, form laughter to fear and from happy screams to screams of horror.

His body shivers as he read the messages again and again. Taehyung, his soulmate, sitting next to him leans over to look at the screen as he feels Jimin shiver. He doesn't say a word before he takes the phone out of Jimin now shaking hands.
"Something wrong?" Hoseok asks looking at the two as Jimin eyes slowly starts to collect water out of fear.

How did someone get his number, they are always so careful. Taehyung shows the boys the messages as the others all react different.

Hoseok looks with fear towards Jimin, Taehyung just doesn't show any emotion, Jungkook tears up as he leans against Jin who just looks at Yoongi and Namjoon who look really mad.

Yoongi stands up and grabs the phone from Taehyungs hand as he walk towards security. He seems to be talking and his arms are telling as much as his voice.

The staff nods and walk away.
"What you say?" Namjoon asks as he sits next to Jimin trying to calm the shaking boy.
"It's ok. You are ok." He whisper soft as Taehyung is just sitting next to him holding Jimin hands.

"I told them to increase the man for tonight. Making sure that every angle will be watch and that nothing can happen." Yoongi says as he looks jimin in the eyes.
"Nothing is going to happen. We will be fine." Yoongi says as Jimin nods.

It like the messages ruined the whole mood, nobody seems to can make a joke or lighten the mood even though they try their best to ignore it.

But this is so close, to close.