Namjoon (RM) ~ Till it bleeds

This is a @Kaisahsparkle and @dimplessjoon request hope you enjoy!!

Namjoon was sitting in his studio, looking at the screens in front of him as he was trying to ease his heartbeat. Two days ago his doctor told him that he should take it easy, he was slowly developing a heart condition due the stress in his line of work.

It was not that his members or managers are pushing him that hard, he is the one pushing himself to get more and more than. He knew the risked, the doctor had told him many and many times when he was sitting there for a hour.

If he didn't watch himself it could develop into something big with could lead him to end his career as a dancer and singer at the same time. But the only thing he though was that he could handle it. He could and he would handle it like he had always done before.

Aside from the heart problems it was also winter, the cold air was everywhere, his noise was stuffed and his throat hurts. Coughing is not out of the question and it feels like he sea lion barking like his life is depending on it.

"Namjoonie are you ok?" Hoseok is coming into the studio and taking a seat next to the boy.
Namjoon looks up a little bit confused, he was coughing so hard that he didn't even notices that Hoseok had walked into the room.

He smiles at nods at the boy, not trusting his voice on the moment as he takes a sip from the water bottle that was standing next to him on the ground. He sets the bottle down on the floor again and clears his throat.
"Yeah, I am fine. I think I will be getting a cold soon." Namjoon says not hiding the fact that he is not feeling amazing. He knows lying to the sunshine member never works out in his favour.
"Do you need something?" Hoseok asks looking at the boy, he notices that his nose is a little red and his eyes are not totally looking straight.

"Maybe you should go home, take a rest. I am also pretty sure that you need to calm down for a moment." Hoseok says not waiting for a answer he takes both of their coats and waits till Namjoon gets out of his chair. Namjoon wants to protest, want to say he needs to work. But he knows Hobi is right and he needs the rest. Maybe just around 2 hours and then he can go back.

With that in his mind Hoseok and Namjoon go back to their dorm, the cold air outside makes the boys shiver as they walk.

"It is so cold." Namjoon says while his teeth are clattering. Hoseok just nods as his body is shivering like crazy and he can't get a sound out of his mouth.

The two finally reach the dorm and both run in, being welcomed by the warm air that is in the dorm.
"Where were you guys? We have been waiting for you before we start diner!" Yoongi says.
"What time is it?" Namjoon ask as he takes a blanked of the couch as he is still cold.
"Around 8 pm, I know I am crazy for sitting in the studio but you two guys also have no idea of time when you are there." Yoongi says pointing to the clock.

"Good you guys are here." Jin starts before he opens his mouth and yells "BOYS FOOD."

With that the free makneas run down the stairs and within a second everyone is sitting around the table eating.

Looking at the food Namjoon is already full, he takes something on his plate so the boys are not going to question if he didn't eat but is less than he normally does.

He plays a long time with his food and sometimes takes a bite of it, as the time goes by he also has just like the others six boys an empty plate in front of him.

As the evening goes by Namjoon is sitting in his room writing some lyrics in his notebook, writing down a few notes as he thinks of them and doesn't put his work down.

The coughing and the sniffing didn't stop and slowly days go by, it has now been a week. Namjoon coughing has become worse and he has not been sleeping well as he doesn't want to take sleep from the others because he is that loud. The sniffing slowly passed but it made place for a fever, but on the moment he could not show any of the signs to the members or the world. At the end of this week they had a little concert in the middle of Seoul to collect money for a children hospital.