BTS ~ FIRE PART 2

So this is something I was planning to write but a lot of request came in and this one just stayed untouched but people wanted a second part so thank you for waiting here it is!

"The fire was set?!" Seokjin almost screams, his voice angry as he can punch someone in the face.
"Yes that is correct, we found oil all around the house. We also found the lighter used for setting the fire, after that we checked the fire alarms which were all disconnect. It was probably the same person who set the fire. But we don't have any prints, that is most of the time the problem when someone sets a fire. All the evidence also disappears with it." One of the firefighters told them.
"So we don't know who did it? Are they coming back?" Jimin ask, fear was written down all over his face.
"We don't know. There have been more reports of fires with the exact MO, we are not sure if he comes back to the same places that already been on fire. We believe it is a arsonist who just loves the watch the flames." The firefighter told them.

This was months ago.

In the first weeks Jungkook could wake up screaming, he was sweating and crying and reliving the moment in his mind over and over again. The fear, the darkness, everything. His hyungs were never far away, the first week they even slept with him because he didn't want to be alone. Slowly they all went back to their own bed but as soon as someone heard the scream they came running in, trying to calm down the crying brother.

For Jimin it was a totally different story, he had inhaled so much smoke that he was unconscious from the very beginning. He felt guilty because he didn't do anything and his brothers needed to carry him, though they already had a hard time.

Yoongi was also going through a rough time but he kept more to himself. He felt fear every time he closed his eyes and it felt like he couldn't protect his brothers, and the thought about losing them hurts him the most. So he became more and more distant, he couldn't feel it again. He felt so destroyed on that moment.

And everyone was scared that the person was coming back for them, they got extra camera's and security but it something it didn't feel like enough. Something they would just jump on te most random moments of sounds or people that were "suddenly" there.

But weeks passed and the boys talked about it, because that was their only medicine. Talking about what happened to process their trauma. Now months later, they didn't even think about it anymore as they just went on with life.

Today was the day they were finally going back in "the soop" it was one of the things they loved to film. They loved the free time they have there and they loved the fact that they could just do what they wanted. If they wanted to sleep, they could, if they wanted to fish they could. It really didn't matter. Also the fact that they didn't need to act or hide anything they could just live their lives because that is how it was there. Nobody knew anything about where they would go, they didn't even know they just follow the navigation.

So after packing up all their things and deciding what the cargroups where going to be they left to the unknown destination in two big cars.

"Can I connect with the Bluetooth?" Jungkook ask as he sits in the backseat at the car next to Namjoon. Hoseok is driving and Jimin is sitting in the passenger seat.
"Yeah be our DJ." Jimin says as he smiles at Jungkook.

He turned up the music and they started to sing loudly, some where their own songs. Because if you didn't like hearing yourself why would you even make music. But also a lot of other artist, because they loved to listen to different and unique voices. In the other car Yoongi was driving and Jin was sitting next to him and in the backseat was Taehyung.

Jin was looking at the surrounding as they kept driving, Yoongi was talking like a lot and Taehyung was listing to his hyung and was also in charged of the music.