Yoongi (SUGA) ~ To much

This is a combi request of @Sia_210 and @Bobiepreety hope you all enjoy!

Yoongi was sitting straight up in his bed as again his mind was playing games with him, the images of the scooter and the car were in his mind. The car wheel is right in front of his sight and his body was hurting. But mostly his shoulder. Than everything is black...

It wasn't that long ago since the accident and the worst part is, he really had to pretend nothing was wrong, he would be kick out without thinking twice if they know the truth. So he had fallen down the stairs.

At least that is what everyone thinks, but they couldn't be more wrong and the pain was getting worse over the days.
But he couldn't stop, he needed to prove his worth, needed to make it in this world. He came this far, he can't turn his back on it now only because of the accident. Without even thinking he puts om some close before leaving the dorm and going to the studio to work, as it feels like that was his only escape.

After a while Yoongi walks up to the bathroom and looks in the mirror, the dark circles under his eyes, his pale skin, his tired eyes and his shoulder was hurting. He takes out the painkiller from his pocket and takes again two.

He knows he has to eat something, but he is just not hungry. He knows it is bad but he will survive... But why does he even want to.

The world is just a mean place, everything hurt, your are never good enough, the world will break you if you don't do it yourself. You have to lie and hide everything if you want to make it in the industry. Yoongi loves music, he loves making it, producing it, rapping, loves the members he now has they truly feel like brothers but even now he can't be honest with them.

They don't even know about his side job, they don't know about the accident, the hospital, the pain, his own dark thoughts that were keeping him up at night. Trying to fight his demons telling him that he will never make it and the world would be a better place without him.

They don't know.

"SUGA-hyung you coming?"

Yoongi looks up from the mirror as he hear the voices of his youngest member.
"Kook-ah, I am on my way. Give me a minute."
"Ok hyung." With that Jungkook walks away leaving Yoongi alone.

He gets himself ready and together with the others he goes to the studio to work, as his mind isn't already busy with melodies inside his head.

It just never stops, his mind never stops.

"Can I join you in your studio today hyung?" Jimin asks looking at Yoongi. He can senses something is of with the older. Yoongi just nods as smiles at the two walk towards Yoongi studio.
"Does your body still hurt from falling down the stairs?" Jimin asks looking sideways at his friend.
"It will pass." Yoongi says.
"I still don't understand how you could have fallen, you know the stairs. Sometimes your are just as clumsy as Namjoon-hyung." Jimin says, Yoongi just smiles as he really can't tell what happened. He will lose everything. They will find someone else for him.

As the two finally reach the studio, the work for like hours and hours, till it is time to go to dance practice.

"Let's go!" Jimin says excited happy to finally move his body after sitting for hours. Yoongi gets up and walks behind Jimin to the dance room.

He wishes that he didn't need to dance, he wishes he can just keep everything hidden, but the pain is just to much.
"Yoongi-hyung keep up!" Hoseok yells as he sees Yoongi lacking in his steps. Yoongi just nods, but ignores the statement as everything just hurts.

The pain is getting the best of him as he starts to feel sick and black spots appear. He should have eaten something.

"I think it is better if you stop." Namjoon says as he looks at the older who just nods as he knows he can't go on like this.