BTS ~Dentist

This is a request from @Shanny1314 hope you like it! I had a really hard time writing as i didn't really know what to write... so hope it is good enough...

Health is important for everyone, a health check up once in the three month is nothing for a idol compared to the stress in their lives. Going to the dentist is a different story, as it is just as important the dentist just freaks them out, not just one member.

But all seven...

None of the Bangtan boys wants to go, but all of them need to go. Nobody liked it laying there with their mouth open as someone was making a treaser hunt inside their mouths.

"BOYS, you are really getting on my nerves by now! I am waiting for you guys!" it was Sejin their manager, who was waiting in the living room as none of the boys were in a hurry to go.
"Yeah. We are coming." Namjoon says as he is walking towards the man with a little smile on his face.
"I know you boys don't like to go, but do you all really need to act like 5 year olds by annoying me for being this slow?" the manager asks looking at the leader.
"Sorry." Namjoon says as he understands his manager, they are acting like 5 years olds.
"GUYS." Namjoon yells through their dorm as everyone is slowly gathering around him.
"Let go." Sejin says, thanking the leader for his work before walking to the car with the seven members in front of him.

The members are sitting in the car, some of them are getting sweaty hands while others are really trying to control themselves. It wasn't a long ride, their dentist was close by and they reach it pretty fast as the traffic was not being a problem.

"Ok let's get inside." Sejin says looking at the members, they are all looking at each other. Who is going to be the first one to enter.

"Jin be the older brother." Yoongi says pushing his hyung in the front.
"No, no." Jin says walking back.
"For real Yoongi-ah? He is like the real maknea of the group." Namjoon says making the others laugh a little.
"I knew this was going to be a problem." Sejin says as he takes out 7 papers all I different colours. "There is a number written down on it, this will give the order you will go in."

With that the members all get a paper.
"I really really want the purple one." Jungkook says as he looks at Jin who has the purple one in his hand. Without a doubt Jin gives his paper to Jungkook, seeing Jungkook smile is giving him all he needs.
"No!!!!" Jungkook yells a moment later as they all open the papers. "I should've stick with the blue one."
"What?" Taehyung asks looking at the maknea.
"I need to go first...." He says pouting as he looks at the ground.

The others laugh at it, but nobody wants to go first so this is the best solution. So Jungkook will go first, followed by Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin and Taehyung.

The boys all walk inside as Jungkook disappears into the room.
"Goodmoring, how are you doing?" The dentist asks as he looks at Jungkook who is walking in slowly after closing the door.
"Good." He says soft not sure if he is ready for this.
"Good, you don't have to be afraid I am just going to do a check up nothing more." He says as he tries to calm Jungkook, but he can't.

Jungkook looks at the man in front of him, he is not afraid of him, but he is afraid of the things standing in the room.
"Can someone be in here with me?" Jungkook asks soft as he doesn't want to be alone
"of course"
Jungkook doesn't wait a second before he walks out of the room fast into the waiting room and takes the persons arm who is sitting by the door. He has no idea who it is, but the person is just standing up with no complains and follows him into the room again.

Jungkook looks up at the person who is now in the room with him and it is Taehyung. He likes that, Taehyung can talk about everything making him the perfect person for a distraction as he is laying there.