Yoongi (Suga) ~ Hepatitis

It has been a really long day for the members of BTS, not only a long day but a long couple of month. They just came back to Korean after the world tour, with they loved but they also felt exhausted.

Every one was feeling tired and happy to be back at the dorms, now they where looking at almost 4 weeks of freedom. That why they would only be togheter at the dorm for this evening.

Tomorrow and the day after some of them where leaving to visit their family, the weeks following they would just take time for them self to relax and get some extra sleep. The last week of the little pause they would have a little get a way with just the seven of them. No directors, no camera's, just them as friends.

Coming home the boys where all tired, they would never complain about their life but something they must take time off, just to get back better, but for Army they would go for fire. On the stage in all the month they would never have shown their weaknesses, but home they could.

"I am not hungry and I am really tired. So I am going to bed." Yoongi says looking at the other boys. Some of them where already unpacking while other where just sitting on the couch infront of the TV.

"Really Yoongi? I am going to cook." Jin says looking his friend, his eyes where tired, but there was something else he couldn't place.
"Yeah.." With that Yoongi left to his room. Since everyone was tired and Yoongi something didn't eat at all, the boys where not that worried. But Taehyung made a note to himself to check up on his brother before going to sleep.

Yoongi closed the door of his bedroom sitting down on his bed, he felt so tired. He was also feeling a bit nauseous and his body felt sore. He didn't think anything of it because they just danced hours and hours on stages for month, slowly closing his eyes he fell asleep.

While Yoongi was sleeping the other members where eating and chatting about the most wonderful thing that they had seen this tour.
"Yeah! I know that sign was so beautiful." Jimin says.
"Army never disappoint." Namjoon nods as he agrees with Jin's saying.
"Jin-Hyung the food was amazing but I really need to go pack again for tomorrow, I need to leave really early." Hoseok says walking away from the table. The others clean and make it seems like nobody had even been on the table. Taehyung and Jungkook where doing the dishes while Jimin was just singing around them. After all cleaning and just talking before all of them slowly went to bed. Leaving Taehyung remember to check on Yoongi.

Knocking on his door there was no sound but Taehyung softly opened the door seeing Yoongi sleeping, it looks so peaceful except for the fact that Yoongi was sweating like crazy. Taehyung walked back towards the kitchen leaving the door open and coming back with a little wet towel with cold water.

He walks closer towards Yoongi trying not to wake to rapper as he lays the towel on his forehead. Yoongi makes a little sound and turns a little bit not waking up. With that Taehyung thinks for a moment before sitting on the ground next to Yoongi to wipe away some sweat form time to time. Darkness takes over as Taehyung falls asleep sitting on the ground while his head is on Yoongi's bed.

Yoongi wakes up feeling a pain in the right upper half of his belly, making him growl. Sitting straight up in his bed he noticed he was feeling warm and nauseous. He looks around seeing Taehyung slowly waking up.

"Hyung are you ok?" Taehyung ask sleepy, he woke up from the growl his friend made.
"I think I just get something to eat." Yoongi answer soft not wanting to fully awake Taehyung.
"What are you even doing here, go to your room and get some proper sleep." Yoongi says noticing the wet towel that was in Taehyung hands.

Yoongi wants to get out of his bed, he ignores the sore feeling all over his body as he stand up. But the weight of his body on his leg is something they can't carry and if Taehyung wasn't trying to stand up. Yoongi would have fallen down on the floor. But now Taehyung was under Yoongi, Taehyung hitting the ground head first and Yoongi on top of him still with the pain in his upper belly.