BTS ~ Maknea save the day

This is a request from @ZulfaTharik, hope you will enjoy it!

The world is a cruel place, a place filled with pain, sharrow and meaningless words. Voices that kept telling you how to do things, words that kept on relaying in your mind like you are nothing. People telling you that you will not make it in this world. People lying in your face telling you that it is all going to be alright. People who are supposed to help you and saying you'll be safe, while the world is telling you otherwise.

A vacation of a little time of was for BTS something that didn't come quiet often. There almost is never a moment of peace as even when they are walking down the streets people might recognise them and some even bother them.

The members know that the true ARMY will never hurt them, and will respect them and their privency but there are always people that are way more intense in a negative way. Making living a dangerous part of their lives which is something really bad.

But even though the moment to relax were hard to find, they were there. So even though it was going to be a weekend trip. It was all they needed to ease their minds.

"You are really sure I am not getting sea sick?" Hoseok asks, the moment he had learned they were going to be on a small privet mini cruise he was already turning green by the thought.
"Believe me mister you barely feel anything." the captain says looking at the young man with his backpack in his head while the other members are being hold off as Hoseok was blocking their way to the boat.

"Hoba walk!" Yoongi says pushing him a bit forward making him almost fall face flat to the ground if he couldn't have caught himself with his reflexes.
"HYUNG!" Hoseok screams semi laughing semi angry as the other boys laugh and walk to the ship. The ship wasn't as big as a normal cruise ship. Of course it wasn't small, not at all. It was big enough for around 150 people and they were only with 7, plus a few crew members and the crew form the ship.

"I really don't know about this." Jimin says feeling the boat shake a bit, afraid this is going to fall over or make him sea sick just like Hoseok.
"You all will be fine." one of the man from their crew says smiling at them. The boys all settle in, as the ship was made for more people of course everyone could have their own rooms. They normally needed to share the bedrooms as it was difficult to find a place with at least 7 bedrooms.

"Jiminsi." Taehyung asks quietly as he walks to his soulmate. "I know we have enough space to sleep sperate but, we already have been living apart from each other for like a few month now. I really like to go back to the old days again and just share a room."

It has been a few month since the boys give up their dorm live to all buy a separate apartment as they soon all needed to enlist for the military and all having different schedules and of course they were getting on that ages to it.

"I really hoped you would ask that!" Jimin says, not only because he wanted to have a sleep over party but also because secretly he is a little scared. He doesn't like the cruise ships, so he didn't understand why any of his members or staff would have chosen it to book.

On the other hand he was excited, he never had this experience before. So even though how scared he and Hoseok are. Inside there was also a bit of excitement present.

"Yess!!" Taehyung says loud hugging Jimin, as he was hugging Jimin, Taehyung could see how Jungkook was looking at them.
He broke the hug and looks into Jimins eyes, without needing to say a word jimin nods and Taehyung was running towards Jungkook asking him the same question. Hoping that they could have a sleep over with the three of them.

Jungkook was smiling from ear till ear the moment Taehyung ask and with the three of them they went looking for a room. The older members didn't really need a roommate, some of them had been living together for 13 years already, and how much the members loved each other. Having their own space was amazing.