Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Invisible

So this wasn't a request, I love every member and the thought of not having a chapter about Hoseok did hurt me a little bit. I love writing about every member, so this is a short chapter is about their beginning of their debut were Hobi didn't get fanmail. I hated to see that so I think writing about it was a good choice!

You could see him walking, if there was a cloud hanging above him it would be raining. His head bow down looking at the ground., not really sure if he should say something. Yoongi was noticing that the normally smiling, laughing and loud boy was silent walking behind the group.

The band was just debuting and everyone got fanmail except for him and Taehyung.

Taehyung wasn't reviled that long ago so most of his fanmail would come in later. But hoseok just didn't got anything. Again. The group was now walking back to their dorm, most of them happy and jumping around.

"Something wrong?" He asks at the boy. Hoseok looks up and smiles soft.
"No I am fine." Hoseok says.
"You sure?" Hoseok just nods, Yoongi knows what is wrong and he knows he need to help his buddy through times like this. That is why they are a band.

Fanmail was important, it give them the feeling that they were making a difference in the world for people for fans, it was giving them the signs that they were doing fine and people saw them.

Was Hoseok simply invisible to the world?

The boys reach their home and walk inside, everyone doing their own thing. The rap line all took a few things before all heading back to the studio so they could write.

The rap line always were busy in their studios, it was like their second to them.

"See you in a hour!" Jimin yelled at the leaving boys before he and the vocal line went on with their schedule for today. The waved before they drove away in the car.

Namjoon was sitting in the back, Yoongi was driving and Hoseok was sitting in the passenger seat.
"Hobi?" it was Namjoon who was calling him. Hoseok looks up at the boy and gives him an envelop.

"What is it?" He asks.
"It was given to me, but it is yours." Namjoon says smiling softly at the boy who looks at the enelop like he just won a price.

He opens the envelop to find a drawing and a letter inside of it.
Dear J-Hope, I hope you get this letter. I am very happy that you are in BTS. You are shining brighter as the stars. You give me hope, you are someone I want to become. Love Charly

The drawing was a little sunshine, with a smiling face on it. It was a node from a child, it was hard to discover what was written down on paper as he smiles at it as he releases this was his first fanmail.

His day was made, he didn't get as much as the others, he didn't even got a bag filled with letter, but he got the sun.

It felt like gold to him.

"You know you are not invisible right?" yoongi says looking at Hoseok.
"What?" Hoseok asks not really sure where this is going.

"We know you, we notices if something is off." Namjoon says.

"You are not invisible, you are one of kind, you may not notice it, but you light up the world with only a smile. If people don't see it now. If ARMY doesn't see it now they will see it when it comes." Yoongi says.

"Fanmail doesn't even mean that you are not being seen. Not every fan will send something, I am sure you got a lot more fans but they are maybe just like you. Shy... even though people maybe don't see it because you are always smiling. But you are a shy and insecure person afraid of messing up, afraid of doing something wrong. Maybe people who are your biggest fans are like you. They are afraid that they will mess up when they write to you. Don't take it all to hard on yourself." Namjoon follows after Yoongi.

"Sometimes it just feels like I am there in the shadow of you all. Yoongi is an amazing rapper, you are amazing to and speak the best English. Jin and V are just beautifull. Jimin and Jungkook are cute and I am just me."
"Just you?" Namjoon asks frowning his eyebrows.
"Sometime I feel like I am just a ghost walking around the living people as they don't even see me. I am there in the room filled with people but still it feels like I am not being seen. As I am talking to someone and someone comes up they don't even say something to me. I am just there but not there at the same time."

"You are here, you are alive, you are in this world." Namjoon says.
"If people don't see how you make the world a better place, how you make the sun shine a little brighter, make the day a little lighter and make us a better band. I am sorry but they don't disserve you. You are here for a reason. You are being seen. You are not invisible." Yoongi says.
"Yoon-hyung is right. Without you I am not even sure we could be a band. We don't function without you."

"You don't function at all." Yoongi says to Namjoon trying to light up the mood, making Hoseok laugh a little.
"You are amazing. If people don't see you that is their problem. On the other side being invisible would be amazing sometimes. The things I could do at the dorm!" Yoongi says making the others laugh.
"Thank you."

So again I know it is a really short chapter! If you want more please let me know!
BUT AGAIN! I AM REALLY BUSY WITH WRITING REQUEST UNDERSTAND THAT IS IS GOING TO TAKE A WHILE!!!!