Jimin ~ Feeling it all but nothing at the same time

This is a combined request from: @tataxwonie, @Taesstrawberrymilk, @Kpop-fan2010 and @Lilyssoulmatee hope you enjoy

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Sadly i am going to announce that I will stop the request for a while just so i can focus on finising the list of all people that i do have! But don't worry, I will open them again!

Jimin was sitting outside staring at the beautiful light blue sky, almost no cloud was up there and the sun was shining bright but everything was far from perfect...

Multiple tears where silently falling down his cheeks as his mind goes back to the live he did two and a half weeks ago together with the other two makneas and Hoseok that ended in a disaster.

It was their first live together since the start of COVID and not even all members could be there due the rules. So it was just the four of them starting a live together and it felt amazing for the first hour. Than everything went sideways.

"Jimin you feeling alright?" Hoseok asks softly as he was looking at Jimin who was getting more and more silent over time. Jimin just nods, not having to put trust in his voice because he knew it was going to be panic.

Since the last 10 minutes, he did eat something very wrong and his stomach was not having it. He could feel his throat starting to close in on him and breathing was getting more and more difficult. So now he was just sitting there, trying to keep that smile on his face as that was the only thing he could do.

Not only Hoseok start to notice it, Taehyung was now looking at Jimin with worry in his eyes as he could feel that something was wrong with his soulmate. But Jimin kept on nodding that he was ok, not wanting more attention.

And if the attention didn't come from the members there were some pretty big Jimin haters in the comments.

'Way to go put all the attention on himself.'
'his head is getting as red as the hair of Taehyung few years ago.'
'Sometimes I just wish he left BTS'
'Cute? Why would you even think he is cute.'
'See how red he is turning'
'What are those things on his face.'

Jimin knew that everyone had comments like that, he knew that every single member had comments like this but he didn't understand why it was getting so much to him on the moment, while there we also so many good once out there. But breathing was getting more and more difficult as he could feel himself getting warmer by the minute.

"Stop the live." Taehyung says now looking at Jimin who's head was turning bright red, telling them something was very wrong. Little dots start to appear on his face and throat and more over his body but as he was wearing long sleeve clothes no one notices that.

"What is wrong V-hyung." Jungkook asks now turning around seeing jimin and feeling slightly panic getting to him.
"ARMY we are so sorry but right now we have to leave, everything will be alright we are so sorry." And with that Hoseok turns down the screen stopping the live and the last comment Jimin sees before it disappeared was.

'Just let the attention seeker die already.'

But he couldn't think long about it as he could feel himself getting carried away.
"what did he eat? What is happening, I have never seen him like this." Jungkook says his voice filled with fear.

"I only know about the cat allergy." Taehyung says trying to find something in a bag.
"What are you even looking for?" Hosoek asks holding Jimin as his world was slowly getting black dots all around him.
"The pen, that allergy pen thingy."

"Fro.." Jimin could barely speak but as the soulmate Taehyung is he understood what his friend was telling him and opens the front pocket of the back that had two little compartments, he opened both to see the pen he was searching for and opens it he looks at Jimin just as Jimin vision is going black Jimin can feel the needle in his upper arm as he lost control over his conscious.