Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Do you notice?

So this is a request from @narayani000, hope this is what you wanted. Sometimes I really wonder if I am doing a good job writing requests because it is really hard to know what they want to read. But I hope I am doing a good job, please let me know.

ALSO my heart goes out to everyone in Turkije and Seria, I am so sorry for the people there and everywhere who lost family like that... I hope that some people will still come out and survive but sadly a lot didn't already. Again i am sorry for everyone fighting for it, for the injured people but also the people who are fysically alright but mentally broken.

Yoongi wakes up feeling his pounding shoulder, the painkiller were wearing off and he know and could feel it.

This has been the fourth night he woke up from the pain of his shoulder. As it was snowing in Seoul it was also slippery outside, so four days ago in the morning it happened.

Jimin was walking in front of him towards the car as his feet started to lose contact with the floor and flying forward while his body flew backwards against Yoongi both being dragged towards the ground by the gravity. Jimin was laying with his back on Yoongi as Yoongi hit the hard cold ground. Mostly he had hit his shoulder, he wanted to scream out in pain but all his body could produce was a soft cry.

"I am so so sorry SUGA-Hyung, are you ok? Did I hurt you?" Jimin asks as he stands up and helps Yoongi on his feet. On that moment Yoongi couldn't talk, the pain was him to much. He could feel his whole body shaking and could feel the rising pain in his shoulder that had surgery a while ago. Only if he had noticed the pain is his knee on that same moment but all his mind could think about was his shoulder.

"Yoongi-ah talk to us are you ok?" Seokjin was now by their side, they all knew that it the wrong moves could hurt his shoulder so they always looked out for him.
Again Yoongi couldn't speak, it felt like someone had just stabbed him in the shoulder but as he just kept breathing the pain became less and less.

After a few minutes of silence and worry from the others he smiled soft at them.
"I will be fine." He says as he wants to take a step forward on that moment he realised that it was not only his shoulder. He could feel how his knee gave in the moment he was standing on it.

Namjoon was catching him just in time to balance him again.
"I didn't expect you to fall as it was your shoulder that got hurt." Namjoon says as Yoongi just looks up at him. He really want to scream out in pain, his knee and shoulder where now hurting him and he still had to go to practice.

As he got helped toward the car Jungkook, as the maknea he is, give his hyung water and painkillers. Yoongi smiled at him as he took them and waited for it to kick in.

That was all four days ago, the boys all had been so caring on that moment. After that day they all seem to have forgotten about the little incident.

Maybe it was because Yoongi could dance the first day, he took it slow but he could. Maybe it was because Yoongi wasn't looking for the attention. Or maybe it just was because they didn't care anymore.

Whatever the reason was that they didn't ask how Yoongi was doing, did hurt him. Even though he really didn't want to admit it.

So as he steps out of his bed, he could feel the pain in his knee as he was walking towards the bathroom for water and painkiller. He sits down on the toilet seat as he got everything he needs.

He breaths in and than out, trying to ignore the pain. But he couldn't it really did hurt him a lot.

Yoongi looks at his knee, his leg in general where always thin, really thin if you asks some people like Jin. He really think Yoongi should gain some muscle in his legs. But now on one of his thin legs was a huge thing. It was his knee, his knee was filled with fluid and was all swollen.