Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Faker!

This is a request is from @Kaisahb, I hope this was worth the wait! Thank you and all the others for reading! I feel blessed with readers that just reading or commenting or leaving a star!

I am sorry for not updating more often, on the moment I am so tired when I get back home. I don't know why, but I am sorry that you guys have to wait. I am trying the best I can.

"THANK YOU ARMY!" J-hope yells as he and the six other member bow to the crowd. Yelling and screaming is heard, some fans are crying as this was the end of a great performance and some are just stil waving hoping to get a look from at least one of the beautiful boys.

The BTS members look around as the wave before running of the podium to the backstage changing rooms.

Sweat is dripping all over their faces as they are falling down on the sofa or the floor as the sofa isn't big enough for the seven of them.

Jungkook lays on the ground and looks up at the ceiling feeling totally drained of energy more than he ever had felt after a performance before. His whole body is exhausted and feels sore, his breathing is out of control and if he was being honest he could cry.

He felt like he totally let ARMY down that he couldn't reach the his high notes or even the low ones. His body was trembling as he was feeling a bit cold but his body was burning. There was a slight headache forming but all he could think about was getting home into bed. Tomorrow everything would be fine again.

"Kook? You ok?" Taehyung asks looking at the younger laying on the cold floor. The second youngest could see that his only younger members was exhausted.
"Yeah fine, just tired." Jungkook says, not wanting to tell the truth. Taehyung just nods before changing back into different clothes just like all the other members. Except for Namjoon, who is a little slower than normal as he still tries to make himself ready to leave. Jungkook is a little faster than Namjoon but it isn't that big of a difference as he is also taking his time to get ready back home as he still is sweating like crazy even though isn't doing anything.

As the seven members finally are ready to go back to the dorm they start the long drive, it is a drive for about 5 till 6 hours before they reach the dorm again

Jungkook leans his head against the cold window and it may be just in his head but he can hear the soft sissing of the heat against the cold.

He slowly slips of into a uneasy sleep, it doesn't take long before he opens his eyes and for the first time after the performance he feels better. He looks up and notices that they still have to drive a little over a hour but right now he is feeling good enough to survive and like nothing was wrong to begin with.

"Can you turn that song up hyung?" Jimin asks looking at JIn in the front sit, Jin doesn't replay but does what he is asks to do before almost all the boys are singing in the car while the music is blasting the boxes.

As they keep on singing Namjoon is slowly and slowly starting to feel worse as they finally reach home and they are ready to get out of the car. Namjoon grabs the hand of Seokjin making him look up at the leader before seeing the struggle he is going through.

"Kook-ah, help me carry Namjoon inside." Jin says without asking what is wrong. Just the look in the boys eyes tell the older enough

Jungkook and Seokjin carry their leader into the dorm, up to his bedroom.

"Make some soup." JIn says, Jimin and Taehyung nod before walking towards the kitchen with Jungkook following them behind him.

While the maknea line are in the kitchen making the soup for their sick leader, the hyung line is taking care of the maknea of their line. With all the responsibility that Namjoon take upon him it sometimes is hard to believe that he isn't the oldest one in the room, but he never complains.