Taehyung (V) ~ Blood and water

This is a mixed request for: @taetaejenniesuga and @Inasa27

"How did you even manages to do that!" Yoongi yells through the house towards Taehyung who is standing right in front of him.
"I don't know it just happened! I couldn't help it, I am sorry!" Taehyung says feeling guilty but also brave for having the power to say something. "I should have kept my mouth shot!"

"That would be even more wrong!"
"You don't even listen!"
"I don't want to listen anymore! You know how many times I told you not to break my stuff! You keep on doing it, you're starting to act more like Joon everytime!" Yoongi yells feeling the anger all over his body as more words escape Taehyung mouth.

The temperature was rising in the room, Yoongi could feel his veins boil and Taehyung was starting to feel anger towards the oldest. He really didn't mean to break the microphone in the little home studio of Yoongi. Taehyung had just asked Yoongi if he could spent some little time in there to record a idea and then it just happened. He didn't even know how to fix it and all the others were out, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin are doing groceries, while Jungkook and Jin had to do something, Yoongi had promised to cook today and Taehyung had just a little time for himself today as he didn't want to do any of the stuff above.

He just had this great idea of a song and he really needed to put it out there, he was so proud and then he doesn't even know what happened it totally broke down and breaking Yoongi stuff was always bad.

Not because of that things are replaceable because that wasn't the problem, Yoongi just didn't like to repleace things, he just wants his own stuff and he really cherishes his own material. Taehyung admires that from Yoongi but he felt like he didn't even touch it.
"I swear I don't even know how it happened, I didn't even move it!"
"You keep saying that, but it still broke! Didn't it!" Yoongi is getting more angrier the more Taehyung keeps talking and saying how sorry he was.
"Just forget it! Leave me be!" And with that Yoongi walks out of the kitchen, leaving Taehyung standing alone.

Taehyung can hear that the front doors open and shut and he knows Yoongi is gone, feeling defended and sad as he really didn't mean to break it and he turns around leaving the kitchen going upstairs to his room ready to cry his eyes out, while he slowly falls into a light sleep.

****

Heat.

Warmth

Taehyung was sweating, he wakes up breathing heavily but even know he has trouble breathing. His eyes are open but it is just still so dark. IT feels like he woke up in the middle of the night but there is something different about this darkness, it stings in his eyes.

There is a weird smell hanging in the house and he it takes him a while to realizes that it is because of a smoke.

"FIRE!" He screams but starts cough as he tries to find his way out of his bedroom. He opens his door, the doorhandle is glowing orange and the moment he touches it it burns his hand. Out of reflex he holds it tidier before letting go and wanting to scream from the pain. But the door is open now and he can see the flames going everywhere. His room doesn't have an way to escape, his window is just to narrow but he know that Jimins room has the biggest one to escape from as he can't seem to find any stairs in the sea of flames.

His eyes try to find a way out, but the darkness of the smoke is still getting in his way and breathing isn't easy.

Lower, to the ground.

His inner voice is speaking to him and he listens. He kneels down to the ground and tries to crow towards Jimins room not far from his. It feels like forever and Taehyung is starting to lose side of everything.