Seokjin (Jin) ~ Just smile.

This request comes from @fanfictionxpassion, you give me some suggestions so I made something from it. Please enjoy.

So this is going to be the last chapter I will uploaded in 2022. I haven't been writing a long time but i really love doing it! thank you for the support, request and votes I got.

I wish you all the best for 2023! Let's make it a year that is worth living and with (I hope) a lot of reading and writing!!!

As every morning the sun makes it's way through the darkness of the night. Making the moon disappear as the dark sky turns light.

Only if Seokjin could feel that right now. There was a time he used people to make himself happy, because if the were happy he could be happy. He gained form the happiness of others while giving a lot of happiness back.

But lately it feels like he can't turn the dark sky light again, he has been holding up a fake smile for quiet some time now. He knew he should have sad something, he knew the others would understand.

But it all went so fast and he needed to let it all sink in.

"You have a brain tumour, it is still very small and it can be removed."
"When?"
"As brain tumours are really important it can be in two days. This tumour is the reason ou have been feeling so depressed lately. I don't know if the depression is something that will go away as soon as the tumour is removed, but I know that it is now pressing on a part of the brain to let it all out. You just hae been hiding your emotion for a time."

This doctor visit was now four days ago, and the doctor was right. As soon as the tumour got removed he indeed felt different.

But the depression he had wasn't gone. He couldn't talk to his members, he was the oldest he couldn't be a burden for them. They didn't even know about the tumour or his visits. The managers made sure he got rest, as Jin told them to keep it between them and tell the members he just had the flu.

And of course the members really tried taking care of him and making sure he got everything he needs But they noticed something was wrong.

"You are sure you don't need anything else?" Yoongi ask looking at his only hyung. Who just nods.
"Yeah sure, just really tired." Jin says as he turns his head not looking at his friend again.
"You know I am here if you need anything or just want to talk." Yoongi says, feeling that something is wrong. Something was so wrong, he couldn't put his finger on it yet but he knows Jin is hiding something.

"No no, please go." Jin says still not looking up, feeling defeated Yoongi walks out of the room.

As days passes by Jin was getting better, the members still don't know about the real reason he was in bed for two weeks. But now here at the beach he is smiling again and laughing, joking around like nothing ever happened. It was a beautiful sunny day and they had some free time to go to the beach.

Yoongi really wanted to believe that this was real, that JIn was just acting like that because he was feeling sick. But there was something about his smile, something was wrong.

"Something wrong hyung?" Jimin asks as he jumps on the back of Yoongi.
"Yah JIminie!" Yoongi starts As he throws the younger one of his shoulder making him and Jimin laugh.
"Just enjoying the view." Yoongi says as a beachball is coming towards him.
"Ah let's go! 3 against 4! Footvolley!" Namjoon screams at the others that are running towards him.

Making teams is always the easy part, they just play a little and short game to decide. So the teams are Jin, Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok. Against Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook.

"Ah why did we get Namjoon!" Jimin complains with a big smile on his faces making Namjoon and the others laugh.

But even a joke like that doesn't really make Jin laugh, he laughs but really he isn't listing anymore. He is so focused on the sea that he doesn't even notice the ball coming straight to his face.