Namjoon (RM) ~ Mirror

This is a request from @kkkkk_writeratheart, but I am pretty sure more people are going to like this chapter! With this chapter I almost finishs the request from November with to be honest makes me really happy just one more to go!! Of course when I had the Christmas holiday I had more time to write so updates will come slower now. Please understand!

Is was early in the morning and the boys where all getting ready to leave for practice today. Some of them where just laying on the couch waiting for the driver to pick them up. Namjoon was looking at his food he made a few minute ago.

It was really easy because he wasn't in the mood to eat anything, he hasn't been eating well the last couple of days. He was just starting at his cereal that where drowning in the milk, with his spoon he kept it moving. From left to right than in a circle, the other way around, but it was not going to his mouth.

He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't even notice that the maknea stole his food and laughed as he run down to the other side of the table and start eating it.

"You doing ok?" Jungkook ask as he didn't get a responds from stealing the food but he didn't stop eating from it. But even now Namjoon just didn't hear it, his mind was all over the place and he just didn't know how to deal with it all.

"Namjoon-ah!" it was Seokjin voice and the slam on Namjoons back to bring him out of his trance.
"JIn-hyung?" Namjoon says looking up at the eldest member.
"You doing ok?" Seokjin asks looking from Namjoon to Jungkook who was still enjoying the food.
"Yeah... just eating." Namjoon says as he looks down to find that the bowl is gone. A soft giggle comes from the other side of the table and Namjoon saw Jungkook laughing and eating the breakfast he made.

"You sure are eating." Jungkook says as keeps eating.
"Yah...Jungkook-ah!" Namjoon says smiling at the maknea, he didn't mind. He just reacted that way so others wouldn't ask further questions.
"it was delicious." Jungkook says as he drinks the rest out of the bowl and putting it in the sink still smiling bright. Namjoon couldn't do anything but smile.
"Ready to leave?!" Yoongi was the one calling as he was already outside and walking towards the car. The others also run towards the car to get the best seats.
"You did eat something right?" Seokjin asks as he sits down next to Namjoon and looks at his leader.
"Of course." Namjoon lied as he looks at Seokjin with a smile. "I just have a lot on my mind but I'll take care of myself."

Again that was a lie, he hasn't been taking of himself for the last week. He skipped males and even when others where around he just tried to look like he was eating. But he was starving himself.

As they where in the practice room Namjoon puts his bag down and looks in the big mirror in front of him. He couldn't look at himself so he looks away, why wasn't he like the others?

Why was he the heaviest and the biggest member of BTS. There was always something inside of him that always though he wasn't good enough. Like he was to heavy and to thick. That he wasn't dressed good like the other boys. But lately he was just scrolling on social media and seeing all the hate comments.

Did RM shop at the wrong store? He seems to have become more chubby. It seems that RM has fallen in the wrong paint can with hair like that! He really need to lose some weight. I would break if RM would jump on my back if I was Jimin.

He knew that the comments were always going to be there, there will always be haters but he just couldn't ignore these comments. He truly believed they were true, because that is how he saw himself too.

His hair was blue, broad shoulders, he wasn't thin like the others. He knew he wasn't thick thick, but he saw himself that he was the thickest of all.

"Ready?" Hoseok voice rang through his mind as he looks up and the music starts. They dance and dance, Namjoon and the others give them all of their energy like always.