Jimin ~ Alone

So this is a request from @eliinaa24, @Taesstrawberrymilk and @sjwbja enjoy this long chapter.

The dorm was empty, everyone was gone to do something except for Jimin. He has been sitting on the couch waiting for someone to come home.

When he woke up this morning he only could hear a goodbye from someone down stairs leaving their home before he was ones again alone. He sat alone in the cold in his room for a few hours, his faces was red with the tears that he had cried for like maybe the fourth day. But if he was honest he lost track of time of the countless times he was alone or he had cried himself to sleep. Getting out of bed was getting harder and harder, if he didn't need to be somewhere he was in his bed. If he did need to be somewhere he wanted to be in his bed.

Nobody seems to notices that he was slowly fading away, nobody was even talking to him. The first days he didn't mind, they were always busy and everyone had their own schedule making it difficult to sometimes see each other. But even when they were in the room together it seemed like nobody was noticing him or talking to him. It felt almost like they were ignoring him, did he do something wrong?

As the days follow he was most of the time home alone or he came in and hears the laughter of the other members but it seemed to died down as he walks in. Was something wrong with him?

He was always the one to notices if things as there was something wrong with others, but now that he was slowly getting worse no one is there for him.

He wipes a tears from his faces as he thinks back about the day before, he had asks his best friend, his soulmate, his member, his brother if he had time to talk. He really needed to tell someone and that someone he had hoped would have be Taehyung. Normally Taehyung would have sit down and listen, maybe he just had asked on the wrong moment. But the words were still stuck in his head; sorry Jiminsie I don't have time for you on the moment I have more important things to do...

Was he not important enough? After that he had seen that Taehyung disappeared with Jungkook to do something by themselves. It started to hurt him, normally it was the three of them doing something but now they didn't even asks.

The sound of the key in the front door make him realizes that others are coming back, he doesn't know who it is. But as the door opens all the members walk in laughing and talking to each other.

They must have been home together right? They wouldn't do something without him, right?

"Hey" Jimin greets the others as he smiles at them, but they don't even look at him as they continue with their own conversation and jokes. Jimin looks down at the ground as he sits down again and opens twitter on his phone.

Time was flying by as the others where everywhere in the house, running, laughing talking, than someone was gone and back. Jimin couldn't keep track of everyone as it felt like he was completely invisible. How could he feel so alone in a room filled with people?

"FOODS READY!" it was the voice of Jungkook yelling through the house as everyone gathered around the dining table.

Again talking was not the problem for the members, but talking to or with Jimin was something that was just not on the table.

Jimin was slowly eating his food as he listened to the different conversations that the members are having.

"Yeahh, I really couldn't believe you did that. did you even think before you did it?" Seokjin was asking Hoseok, what where they talking about?
"No me neither, I really though I was going to be to scared. But the feeling it felt amazing, it felt like so much freedom. it even feels like it has been days sees we did the skydiving but it was just this afternoon." Hoseok says as he keeps talking about what they had done in the afternoon.