Jimin ~ it hurt so bad

So this was a request form @Ji_mi_n_95, so thank you. I really hope this is something you like! Please let me know! If you or anyone have a request just ask!

It has been a long day yesterday and today wasn't going to be any easier, Jimin opens his eyes as the alarm sound rings through the room. Hoseok is the first one to turn it of and get in the shower, it is normal for the two. Hoseok is someone that gets up easier than Jimin ever will.

But today he felt different, not sick, he didn't have a cold, but he knew something was off. He just wasn't fit as he usually is. He didn't have the energy to get out of his bed.

"Jiminsie, the shower is free!" Hoseak says as he walks in to the room and put on his clothes.
"Thanks." Jimin says as he gets up and walks towards the bathroom, he steps in the shower as a wave of nausea. As fast a he can he sinks down to the toilet and a mouth full of vomit, but mostly stomach acid, are leaving his body, and again and again.

Maybe he was coming down with something, but still he doesn't feel so bad now, just still not that fit. With that in mind he ignores it, they can't miss a training now, other than just that he is fine, maybe he just eat something wrong last night.

"JIMIN hurry up!" Yoongi is the one calling right now, just a every morning when Jimin is again the last one to be downstairs.
As Jimin walks down the stairs to the others he can smell the delicious food Jin had made for them this morning. He sits down next to Taehyung and starts eating just like the others.

But after a few bite it is like his whole appetite is gone, he looks at his food, he loves it, why was he full already.

"Does it taste bad?" Jin says noticing that Jimin stopped eating. Jimin shakes his head.
"No no, I gues I had to much to eat last night, I am totally full."
"you feeling ok? You always eat more." Jungkook says.
"Yeah, I feel fine. It just I am really full." Jimin says not really sure why, like Jungkook says he always eats more.

"Make sure you have enough at lunch." Yoongi says.
"You never eat lunch!" Taehyung teases Yoongi.
"I am working really hard on that." Yoongi says as he through something from paper towards Taehyung making him fall of the chair as he ducks down.
"You are just like Jimin, chairs are just not for you guys." Namjoon says smiling as he looks at his watch.
"yeah you are right we do have to go." Hoseok says as he and the others stand up, clean up before going towards the car. As soon as Jimin sits down in the car he feels a sting around his belly button, it is like someone is stabbing him with a knife. A soft groan escape his lips but go unnoticed by the others because everyone is talking.

Yoongi is driving today so that means that Jungkook can be the DJ, he is sitting next to Yoongi with his phone, singing with every song that he picks out.

Jimin and Taehyung are sitting next to each other singing their lungs out, as the other boys sing or look around. Everyone is in a really good mood, with makes Jimin feel a little guilty that he just doesn't feel fit today. Yoongi of course sings a note way of key making the boys laugh, making Jimin have another sting around the same place.

"You ok?" Taehyung ask noticing that Jimin smile disappeared as soon as he started laughing.
"Just a sting."
"Already? We haven't done anything yet."
"It is gone already." Jimin says smiling soft at Taehyung who is looking with his worried, but beautiful eyes.
"Maybe you are getting a cold." Taehyung says soft, not ready to let go the feeling of worry.
"No, I am fine nothing to worry about Tae." Jimin says.
"If you say so."

Yoongi parks the car and the boys walk toward their studio, the dance instructor starts with a little warm up yoga.

"Ok, now try to touch your toes." He says, as they all sit down and stretch the muscles. Jimin and Hoseok are reaching it easy, but with every move Jimin feels a sting, getting worse and worse. It started around his belly button but now it starting to more go the right side.