Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Getting the proof

This is a request from @Bangtan_bts0t7 hope you enjoy this, for this fanfic the boys are brothers and still need to go to school! They have the same ages order! Enjoy.

Yoongi was staring at his cereal in front of him as he was sitting at the dining table waiting for his brothers to join him. But as the food was in front of him and he normally just ate, he was not feeling it today.

He is feeling disgusting as his thoughts take him back to the previous events.

****

"Hello students, I am professor Tetra. I know we are in the middle of the school year but as you know professor Min has maternity leave for the last couple of months. So I will take over her classes." A man says as he stands in front of the class looking at the students.

The man is old, at least Yoongi would say so, the man seems to be in his 50th and he is wearing a grew suit with a green tie.

Soon the man starts with his lesson and Yoongi of course stops listening the moment he started talking as first of all this subject is not his thing and second of all he doesn't really care about school. Al he can think about is going back to his shared rom with his oldest brother Jin to work on the music and drive the boy crazy.

But as the professor stopped talking he give everyone the assiments and the rest of the time they had in his class they could work on it.

Yoongi of course did his work, but was shocked when he felt a hand on his shoulder he looked up and saw the professor standing next to him.

This was something he didn't mind, it was a weird gesture but it was ok, the worst came the following days. Yoongi was sitting in the back of the classroom far away from the professor as the man came up to him and started going with his hand from the shoulder to the back and up. Yoongi started to feel really uncomfortable by now but was to afraid to say something so he just left as soon as the bell ring and told him the less was done for that day. As he didn't want to tell anyone, because he didn't know what the professor meaned b it he didn't tell anyone and kept him to himself. He hated the fact that the professor was getting closer and closer with him with every lesson. Yoongi had already tried sitting in the back, in the front or the middle but everywhere he sat the teacher came to him and touched him at least once a lesson.

It became worse as soon as he started touching his legs and go slowly up to his thighs and down ans he softly kept rubbing up and down his leg.

Yoongi really wanted to run away, he didn't like it, he didn't like the fact that a older person was touching him. He didn't like the fact that he was being touched at all.

As the bell rang Yoongi stood up as fast as possible, but the professor called him before he could leave.
"Do you mind waiting a little bit." The professor asks looking at the boy, Yoongi didn't dare to say anything and he stood by the door as he waited for the teacher to say something about his work, because he really hoped that was what is was about.

The professor walked closer to the boy and even thinking back about it Yoogi could puke his guts out.

The man closed the door behind the boy and went with his faces closer to that from Yoongi.
"You are a beautiful young man and you even smell so nice." The man says as he sniffs Yoongi. The fact that this happens makes Yoongi open the door and run out, as soon as the door opens the professor smiles at the student in the hall way who looked up as the door burst open and a student ran out of the room.

****

As Yoongi was thinking back he still got the goosebump and the uncomfortable feeling. He was going to play sick today, he was not going to school. He had no intention of going to school ever again.