Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Hiding behind the secret.

This is a request from @ZeraldaZaviyar hope this is what you wanted, this chapter contains little behaviour, again I don't know if it turns out good as I have trouble writing this kind of stories.

Everyone in life hides their own secrets in all kind of ways, so does Yoongi. Every since his injury on his shoulder he tried to find a way to escape the pain, the past or the present.

People all handle things in their own different ways, one will scream, while someone else can lock themselves up in a room and others try to hide in a world that once was safe and secure.

So does Yoongi, he is the kind of person that does seem cold and kill for a lot of people. People might think he is a walking grumpy grandfather, but they don't know him like the members do, like his family do and like his friends know him.

All those people would never describe them like that, they would see him as a calm guy, trying to help everyone and try even to lighten the mood when everything is down. He will hide his own pain as he doesn't want to bother the world with his own dark thoughts.

They seem him as a friend who is there when you need him, he is sweet and even romantic. Kind and generous. There are so much more things they could see about him.

But as he doesn't talk about his dark thoughts, he does need to let them go. Hiding them deep inside isn't the best way the cope. So if he really wants to escape the world, he falls back to feeling young and childish. People would call in going back to the little state, Yoongi was ashamed of it.

As everytime he needed a timeout he would lock himself up or would go to a abandon park as that was his only way not to be spotted while he could enjoy the feeling of being free.

Maybe it was the feeling of feeling absolutely nothing, carefree and happy all at the same time. No responsibility, no do this do that, no people talking to him and no voices in his head telling him that he was not going to make it.

Behind that secret more secrets of his past lied buried deep inside, secrets that disappeared as he got back into the little state.

He had a free carefree childish life, but as he grew older he came to face the pain of carring the weight of his shoulder as he needed to earn enough money for his family to survive. He had to work countless of job to keep their head above water and once he started as a producer everything changed for him. Still keeping the side jobs, but on that moment no one supported him. He was alone in a unknown world.

When is he was around 14 and working, the first dark thoughts started to come to light. Slowly over the years it got more and more darker and more painfull. His only way out was starting with thinking back about his childhood, a place where is was truly happy. Slowly it started by watching childhood programs on the computer to escape the real world, he then found an old place that once was a playground but it was mostly abandoned. Making ti the perfect place to go to. He loves the swing and the marry go around.

After years he was ready to admit it to his members, but when the moment came he didn't tell them out of shame, afraid that they would leave him. He became part of a secret little group that once in a while came together. All people around his ages that are trying to escape the world.

As it was a really stressful period for the boy, with the comeback getting closer and making everything ready for a surprise concert it was hard to keep their head above water.

Yoongi is now laying on his bed, phone in his hand.

"Who is home?" He asks to himself. "Namjoon is in a meeting, Jin and Taehyung have a acting role, Hoseok is for sure in the studio. Where are Jimin and Jungkook? They probably out, so I don't need to worry."